Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,373 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Don't Waste God's Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Waste God's Grace (491 Views)

A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works / RCCG Launches Clean The Waste by RCCG Sanitation Team / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Waste God's Grace by kpakpandoN(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2018
“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
Romans 3:23
When you consider the implication of the above verse of scripture, and compare it with the way God related with Noah in Genesis 6:1-8, you will understand that Noah’s story is a classical example of the grace of God at work in someone’s life. To help you realise the enormity of God’s grace and what it can do for you, consider that at a time when the entire world was condemned to destruction by divine verdict, Noah was spared because he enjoyed divine grace. Genesis 6:7-8 says:
“And the LORD Said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.”
Having understood the enormity of God’s grace, the wise at heart will earnestly seek to be blessed by it. As the grace of God spoke for Noah, I pray that it will speak for you at the point of your inadequacies in Jesus’ Name. Without God’s grace, no man can escape His judgement. This special grace of God is personified in Jesus Christ, God’s own Son (Titus 2:11). He is calling everyone today to come and partake of God’s benevolence grace in the form of the salvation He makes available for all mankind. Have you partaken of the grace of God available in Jesus Christ? If you haven’t what are you waiting for? Today is the day of salvation; remember that tomorrow may be too late (2nd Corinthians 6:2).

If you have received God’s grace in Jesus Christ, please don’t take it for granted. 2 Corinthians 6:1 implores us not to receive the grace of God in vain. Noah did not waste God’s grace upon his life. He promptly acted on God’s instructions by building the ark according to His specifications (Genesis 6:13-22). Are you living your Christian life according to divine specifications, or are you living as if your own heaven will be different from that of the early disciples? If you reject God’s grace after hearing that it is available for you, or you receive it but fail to act on it as you should and you end up missing heaven, you would have wasted this great grace. What a great waste that would be! I pray that this will not be your story in Jesus’ Name.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/02/18 / The Exciting Benefits Of Prayer – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / 6 Church Members Dies As Pastor Makes Congregants Drink Jik In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.