Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? (1270 Views)

Flutterwave Partners With Wizkid To Drive Global Payments Adoption / Who Else Has Withdrawal Problem With Skrill, Is Skrill Now A Scam Website? / Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? by Grammywinner: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2018
Hello Fam!

I'm at the verge of being paid by a foreign client. PayPal isn't an option as Nigerians can't receive funds with the platform, so I was thinking of using SKRILL, but I need to know if the platform is credible enough.

Please I'd really appreciate if those in the house with a first hand experience of how SKRILL works could air their views.
Re: Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2018
Skrill is reliable, a've been using it with no issues at all, but make sure you instruct your client not to make cash deposits because of money laundry issues, it must be done via transfer.

1 Like

Re: Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2018
Skrill is awesome

But you can try wire transfer

1 Like

Re: Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? by Zdoh(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Grammywinner:
Hello Fam!

I'm at the verge of being paid by a foreign client. PayPal isn't an option as Nigerians can't receive funds with the platform, so I was thinking of using SKRILL, but I need to know if the platform is credible enough.

Please I'd really appreciate if those in the house with a first hand experience of how SKRILL works could air their views.
Yes Skrill is very much OK and I can do the exchange to Naira for you at an attractive rate without assle.
Check my profile for a review and and my signature for a WhatsApp contact.

WhatsApp 08088759163.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? by Moshlaw(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
skrill is OK bro...I like them cos their charges for withdrawal is less costly compared to other online wallet

1 Like

Re: Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? by Grammywinner: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
A big thank you to all of you for your information.
Re: Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? by Grammywinner: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Skrill is awesome

But you can try wire transfer

Heard the money takes too much to get to your account
Re: Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Grammywinner:

Heard the money takes too much to get to your account
yes about 3-5 business day
Re: Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? by Grammywinner: 8:38am On Feb 02, 2018
Alright. Any more suggestions so far?
Re: Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? by runsgirl: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Great news!

Your paypal limitation has now been resolved by Runsgirl.

Now you can use our UK Paypal and email to receive payments via paypal from anywhere and anyone in the world for your digital goods and services. (NB our service does not support payment for Physical products that require postage).

If you would like to use this service, simply contact us. We will give you our Paypal payment email for your customer to send your payments.

Please note we currently charge 10% for each payment transactions.

For fraud prevention purpose, before we release payment to you (the beneficiary), we will verify from the sender to confirm payment release to you.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Network Data Have Ever Came Across,was So Shock When I Saw D Price / Agro Oil Business Partnership In Abuja / Job Vacancies In A Microfinance Bank In Uyo (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.