Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) (40905 Views)

Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by Xkalaban(m): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chei! Arį»„ eme!!! This one na Cain and Abel reloaded.
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by noziz(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
this part of the Igbos eat human being i am not surprised cool

evil full their hands *spits on them*

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
If he were to be a lady now, they will cover her private part properly. Now that he's a man it was left for everyone to see.
Oya Vaseline crew among ladies, Akara don done
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by chibuzorc(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
What a wicked world how can you kill your own blood. some people are devil them selves
God really need to help us or we are in a very wicked world.
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by mubeela(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Percocet:
Strange news everyday. embarassed

You shot your only brother-

How did you get a gun

I think this has to be a case of cerebral disorder.
He got it 4rm d guns nnadi kanu brought 4 Ipob
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by agukayode(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
chai

Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
eddieguru:
walahi!...this one wek me embarassed embarassed cry
this baby handsome sha
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by mubeela(m): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
bigpastor:
Don't tell me this again is happening in Biafra
Haba....dis 1 na childs play 4 dat side

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by SuperBlack: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
He's actually my town brother. We are of the same villa. There have not been peace in that family for a very long tym.
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by andyanders: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Now that he has killed his only brother out of anger,when his senses comes back,he will start blaming devil and asking 4 forgiveness.he is equally a dead man 'cus he has murdered sleep.
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by saintjimos(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
#protect_your_brother

#My_brother_is_my_brother

#south_unite
unity is d way forward

Nigeria needs new breed not recycled beings as leaders
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by satowind(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Imo giving bad name to Igbo people since 19bc
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by SuperBlack: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Up till now he's still walking around with the said gun,
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by mukhcech(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Animals of the Zoo are at it again. grin grin grin
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
I don't know why these ibo people no like to dey shave the bear bear for their armpits and blocks. See dis one for ground as bear bear full him blocos

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by andyanders: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
SuperBlack:
He's actually my town brother. We are of the same villa. There have not been peace in that family for a very long tym.
Go 2 ur DP and corrent Silent 2 Silence
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by Youngbarna(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
;DIs that nt Lord's chosen bulletproof vest
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by SuperBlack: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Topestbilly:
embarassed

If this happened between same blood, then, trying to commit suicide if your wife, girlfriend or friends betray you is an act of foolishness.

Nothing is impossible between humans.
The same father the same mother.
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by Oludon20: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
See......na dem

Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by lovere: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
SuperBlack:
The same father the same mother.
What really caused the problem? Which part of umuowa ibu is this?
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by SuperBlack: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
lovere:

What really caused the problem? Which part of umuowa ibu is this?
Misunderstanding. Ndikpa village.
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by TourismMan(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bihari why? Why? Why?
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by TourismMan(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Buhari why? Why? Why?
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by SuperBlack: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
andyanders:
Go 2 ur DP and corrent Silent 2 Silence
Thanks
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by TourismMan(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
SuperBlack:
Up till now he's still walking around with the said gun,

No one to apprehend him?
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by edlion57(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
pol23:
Death.
Killed.
Died.
Stumbled.
Shot.
Suicide
Accident.
Non of this words will be use concerning us and our family this year.
Amen.
include Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
I jus tire for the news I dey hear eeerday, sad
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by guru90: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
CHINEKE, that is my LGA grin

please help us verify why his only brother killed him!!!!
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by guru90: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I don't know why these ibo people no like to dey shave the bear bear for their armpits and blocks. See dis one for ground as bear bear full him blocos

Thunder!

Are you ok?
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by YoungSharawy4444(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Rip
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by andyanders: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
SuperBlack:
Thanks
U welcomed my brother. Blessings. With ur knowedge of the said family, I hope their parents are still alive and the guy must have been arrested.
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by Penalty82(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Topestbilly:
embarassed

If this happened between same blood, then, trying to commit suicide if your wife, girlfriend or friends betray you is an act of foolishness.

Nothing is impossible between humans.

News like this makes me to question some mothers on the paternity of their children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS / Story Of Comfort Benjamin, Raped & Murdered In Jos, A Day To Her 16th Birthday / 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.