Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) (40906 Views)

Man Shoots Younger Brother Dead While Testing The Potency Of Gun Charm In Kwara / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
guru90:

Thunder!

Are you ok?
ask Google grin grin tongue
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by emmansus(f): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
He has killed him abi,ok eat his corps and remain Alife for Eva.
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by Egein(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
Biafra: a great nation.
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by eddieguru(m): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
razy75:
this baby handsome sha
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
ME, I DEY LAGOS

guru90:

please help us verify why his only brother killed him!!!!
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by jibs4lv(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Paradigme777:
Op, is pls add graphic photo pls.
lets op add graphic to your eyes Cox it's painning you.
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by Azam101: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
What do you expect? na money issue ! Flatinoz with money are Eve and Adams

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by simeotexy: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
ipob youths
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by kwinzara(f): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
its in the bible,your most feared enemies are members of your household... the way family and friends backstab this days is even more than that of strangers ...End time brother sad
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by obinna58(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
axeman2:
endtime MARK 13:12 we are leaving in the last days please give your life to Christ tomorrow might be too late
Says by axeman2
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by Topestbilly(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Penalty82:

News like this makes me to question some mothers on the paternity of their children.

At times it's not the parents fault, it just went out of control, picking friends for your child is difficult this days, one need to support the training you give them with prayers.
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by HRich(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
KrystosCJ:
What were they arguing about?

Nobody actually know, they have always been like that, for Aggies there have not been peace between them at all, and they both live in the same roof
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by HRich(m): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jungleluv5:
only brother? Inheritance wàhálà
Yeah, only brother, they're three brothers, the eldest of them was killed in Owerri many years ago,
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by HRich(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
CHINEKE, that is my LGA grin
Serious?? which part?
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by HRich(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
TourismMan:

No one to apprehend him?

When Police came around yesterday, he was no where to be found, this morning he came out from nowhere announcing that whoever calls police will go down like his brother, when I was being told on phone, those around said they are afraid to come out of their houses for any reason,
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by HRich(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
guru90:

please help us verify why his only brother killed him!!!!

It was actually an argument, who's superior and who's not, once their fight starts in their house there, everyone is use to them, and no one comes out to separate them or ask them to stop, both Okada riders, at Okigwe and UMUNZE park, smokers and base on coursing harm than good in the community
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by HRich(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
andyanders:
U welcomed my brother. Blessings. With ur knowedge of the said family, I hope their parents are still alive and the guy must have been arrested.

Just their mum that's alive, and she was around when the whole thing happened, people are afraid of coming around them each time they're having a quarry, when the police came yesterday the guy was nowhere to be found, until this morning he came out from nowhere announcing that whoever calls police will go down like his brother,
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by HRich(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Penalty82:

News like this makes me to question some mothers on the paternity of their children.

My dear, their mum is helpless
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by godofuck231: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
In times of war a human life is worth a bullet or two, but the blood to be shed will have no price, Nigeria is heating up
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by godofuck231: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
In times of war a human life is worth a bullet or two, but the blood to be shed will have no price, Nigeria is heating up, this is not good
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by focus7: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Igbos....

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by madgoat(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
rdokoye:
Isn't there any respect for the dead in Nigeria, why would anyone allow such an image to circulate the internet?
Calm down... Some of us like seeing such pictures. Once i see any accident story, i usually open it to see if there are pictures
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by guru90: 12:12am On Feb 02, 2018
HRich:

It was actually an argument, who's superior and who's not, once their fight starts in their house there, everyone is use to them, and no one comes out to separate them or ask them to stop, both Okada riders, at Okigwe and UMUNZE park, smokers and base on coursing harm than good in the community

Na wa ooh...

just like that.....Background of that family needs serious deliverance....
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2018
Ihube Okigwe

HRich:

Serious?? which part?
Re: Man Shoots His Only Brother Dead In Okigwe, Imo (Graphic Pics) by HRich(m): 8:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
Ihube Okigwe
OK, that's close, where this thing happened is around Umu lolo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS / Story Of Comfort Benjamin, Raped & Murdered In Jos, A Day To Her 16th Birthday / 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.