Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! (1183 Views)

Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money / Church Elder's Joystick Almost Cut For Trying To Sex A Married Woman In Ghana / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Godslove2018: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
NOTE:

This post is generating so many controversial responses,what do you think?

I am a Banker in my early 30s and going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin. I have never been with any man but him until I was raped. I didn’t know anything about orgasm, climax or what have you because I have never experienced it. 8 years of marriage with a miserable s*x life.
I have two children from my marriage. It happens that We traveled to my husband village during last Easter period. While in his country home by 1 am in the night our house was raided by armed robbers a gang of 7 members . It was a very terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me. The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothe and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me. I was frightened. I begged him and cried but he wouldn’t listen. It was a rape that cost me my marriage.
As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn’t so. I felt a kind of ,electrifying sensations that I have never felt in my whole life. I screamed oh my God, as he started pounding on me I didn’t know when I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop to the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal. I was told I was screaming very hard when I wanted to come. Yes I had my first orgasm through rape and since then my life hasn’t been the same. The robber took me two rounds which I came both times. I don’t know what happened......

http://livelystones.com.ng/craaaaaazzzzy-how-a-married-woman-enjoy-being-raped/
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Percocet(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lies

1 Like

Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Oyenike01(f): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
and lies..
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
The woman has join bad gang grin divorced is d only way jare grin
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Beremx(f): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
inukwa akuko?
Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by emilyone(f): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
She might be into BDSM.

1 Like

Re: Craaaaaazzzzy!!!…how A Married Woman Enjoy Being Raped! by Kirgyakos(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Make sure u trace dat criminal n marry him ASAP!!!
Do u hear me?
Ashawo.

(1) (Reply)

sorted / Teen Secretly Records Her Mum's BF Touching Her - Very Sad Video / Sale: Almost New 7 KVA Original Firman Generator, Haier Deep Freezer & Blinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.