Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,527 members, 7,770,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (144649 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See / Woman Gets Stuck To A Man While having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by zoba88: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
Wonders shall never end.Married woman kissing her secret lover got stuck to his lips.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEzPvO4YJ4g

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/married-woman-kissing-her-secret-lover.html

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Blakjewelry(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
is that kissing na biting

31 Likes

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by bobnatlo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Chai!!!
Kongi's a bastard!

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Ytea(f): 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin The two kissers, as you've made me laugh, God will make you laugh by ungumming(sic) your lips.

94 Likes

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Donald3d(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Tonka: 4:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Africans I hail una ooooo

388 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Respect247(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hian.........mr Hunter av catch mr bush meat cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by itiswellandwell: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jazz to shaprapra.

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4573425/neat-samsung-s7-edge-60k

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by EmmySparky(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
u go fear jazz

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Maxcollins042(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lips captivus

16 Likes

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Acidosis(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Maxcollins042:
Lips captivus
dem captivating captivus people don start grin grin

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by czarina(f): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Waiting for our "scientific" brethren to explain this like they did with the "captivus/captiva" whatever

72 Likes

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yeeeeeee, see what konji has caused.

LMAO
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Launcher: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
czarina:
Waiting for our "scientific" brethren to explain this like they did with the "captivus/captiva" whatever

Ignorance & unwillingness to learn....... the source of backwardness in most Nigerians. Even from the pictures, you couldn't see she deliberately bit his lips & won't let go.

czarina:
take your lectures elsewhere please. Namaste

Go to other platforms and watch the video with audio not like the one Op posted to fit his spiritual story and watch till the end where a man was telling her to free the man but was muttering no.

Must everything be spiritual to you guys?

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Una wey no believe in jazz
come and explain this one telling me na the mouth muscle pull cause am.. grin shey ele stupid ni

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by czarina(f): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Launcher:

Ignorance & unwillingness to learn....... the source of backwardness in most Nigerians. Even from the pictures, you couldn't see she deliberately bit his lips & won't let go.
take your lectures elsewhere please. Namaste

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Maxcollins042(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Acidosis:

dem captivating captivus people don start grin grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Speakdatruth: 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
For some reason, those that made this type of jazz are good people.

Don't ask me why grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Valfrankie(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
The pair though. What was the attraction? The woman can easily crush the man with her sheer mass if "Vengefully" applied on him

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by khallebb(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
The married woman's husband's juju is working.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by zombieHUNTER: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
Scientists oya come and explain

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by RexTramadol1: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Won lepo!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fake gist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by omoadeleye(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Emo re oo grin grin scientists oo abi unreligious person what's happening here? They will be like, when the salivary gland missed with the other salivary gland the end result which is ptyalin formed will formed a gluecose (gum) making them to attract together.

36 Likes

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by niggi4life(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
I saw the video clip on instablog

I don't even know whether to believe it or not but one thing i know for sure is that there is juju

8 Likes

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Thank God it's the lips and not down below. Surgical operation can be done. Just cut their lips or wherever is locked in the mouth away and they will be alright

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oya atheist I need a clear explanation of this lips captivus

Don't tell me it's fake gist oo
Explain how the lips take gum

10 Likes

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by nsidible(f): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hmmmmmm this kind news wanna make me beg cheese ball from Taju..... they were not stuck OK? they were fighting so the woman bite the man's lip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFvt8DnI8ak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by rawpadgin(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Their headache
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by haywire1: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
zoba88:
Wonders shall never end.Married woman kissing her secret lover got stuck to his lips.

See photos below and watch the video above

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Gucciboss: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Avater0147(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Mr story teller abeg give us the clear storyline because have saw this photo before and video before and its was another story line entirely
come to think of it, if they stuck, why will the man bite the woman back??
and same time wanted to beat her since its not her fault that they stuck together?/
oga abeg make u dey reason well before una drop una story line abeg una

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.