Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Dare To Prove Them Wrong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dare To Prove Them Wrong (373 Views)

Woman Goes Naked To Prove She Was Born Naked / A Man Run Unclad From Abuja To Minna To Prove Love To Girlfriend / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dare To Prove Them Wrong by MWTH(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
A couple had robbed a guy of a property investment he made a few years ago shortly after he left his paid job.
The couples knew, the poor young guy didn’t have money again, they probably knew he wouldn’t be able to hire a good lawyer for the job because then he could barely provide himself with a square meal, and of course, they knew they wouldn’t have to milk him anymore because there was no money to milk from him.
So, they gave him a quit notice from his own house.
That came as a shock to him, so he rushed out to the Police for rescue. But for the kind of country we have where impunity reigns at most levels, these couples called one of the highest authorities in the Police and they were released without bail to the astonishment of the poor young guy.

However, one thing happened while they were at the police’
The wife threatened the poor guy and left him with fears.
She moved very close and whispered in the ears of the young man.
“You think you can fight us? I bet you will suffer in this town and die.”
Jeeez! That was heartbroken. That night, the young man left the house without a pin except for the clothes he was wearing.
He slept in an empty room. Cried, & wept loud enough.
At a point, he realized he was just being stupid. No one could have heard of his tears or pain. Nobody could have felt it the way he was feeling it.

It was obviously a test of his true personality that had finally come.
There is no longer a free meal called paychecks, he was no longer going to get some tips from anyone.
He had nothing to sell to raise money.
Now, it was time to think outside the box.
Above all! For those words whispered in his ears, he said to himself.
It’s Time To Prove Them Wrong.
Of course, he didn’t know how he was going to do that. But there was one thing he knew he could change. And that’s HIMSELF!!!
So he started to work on his attitude to life and work. His focus for results. His commitment to anything he sets out to achieve. His clarity of purpose became even more glaring to find. His personal development and more. Just him.
This was premised on the words of Jim Rohn “If you want to achieve anything in life, the first thing to do is to CHANGE YOU FIRST”.
Your mindset! How you think, how you respond to things, how to develop yourself, what you need to make a move to the next level.
And things took a different turn for him, in contrast to his fears. In contrast to what the woman told him that got him scared off his pants.

Beware of dream, vision, and passion killers when you are about to take that giant step of your life.
The major distractions will come from Family and friends in most cases.
It’s sad to say this.
Family and friends in most cases will be the first to try to talk you out of it.
It doesn’t matter how passionate and excited you’re about it. They will come into your head most times slowly to talk you out.
Most of these people who try to talk you out have long lost their dreams. They have no vision, no goals, they don’t know what to do or how to go about what they do.
So, they try talking to you while justifying their failures. They can give you 101 reasons why you would fail.
Guess what? They're not ambitious about creating their own future.

If you’re ambitious, if you want to own your reality, you better start by choosing your own future. Stop letting people without ambitions choose your future for you. And if you must know, they’ve got no future for you.
Let your ambition drive you to your goals and hand over your future to you to control.
It is important for you to know that, not only is it possible for you to choose your future but it's also necessary that you choose your future yourself.
Work harder on yourself, develop yourself, let go of the energy drainers from your life. People who don't believe in you.

The most powerful motivational speeches that I have ever heard came from people who dared to show me the many reasons why I would fail. But unknown to them, they’ve only revealed the many reasons why people fail and how I could think and avert it.
You know why?
Because when they told me I couldn't do it, I was bound and determined to show them that I couldn't develop the nerves to tell myself that it is impossible to do it.
Unfortunately for them, I could only tell myself that I will prove them wrong, I will show them that they made a colossal mistake about me.

If this is the state you find yourself now, the end is here. Not by virtue of spiritual inclines, neither by the knowledge of the spiritual books we’ve read (because the holy books already promised us good tidings, though stressed that it wasn’t going to be easy) but by virtue of my experience and the so many untapped opportunities I have seen.

What then should you do?
Get back to your quiet moment again. Bring the proper mindset on, look away from the obstacles you may have created in your head while listening to them, look towards the joy, the excitement, the celebrations that come with popping the wines in your head as you look towards starting life all over again.
They cant stop you. They can’t stand in your way, they can’t wreck your vision, your dream, your passion.

Hey, get in the line. Prove Them Wrong.
But get this,
They'll try to stop you,
They'll slow you down,
They’ll call you names,
They’ll celebrate your mistakes,
They’ll wait patiently to see you fail.
But if you have the proper mindset.
If you can bet to stay on until you get to your goals.
You will be amazed at how good you’d always been.

What has kept you away from those dreams? Why are you slowing down your movement? Who told you that you aren’t great a person no matter your sex, your age, your color, your background.
Yeah! They gave up on you, but do you have to join the queue and give up on yourself?
If it’s not working, get someone to teach you what they do to succeed. Self-development has always been the secret of the great names we’ve always known.
Who's got the right to stop you? I mean maybe some of you guys got something you never finished. Something you really want to do. Something you never said to anyone that you would want to achieve. Something you asked for and you're told no even after you had paid your dues.
Who's got the right to tell you that? Who? Nobody.
It's your right to listen to your gut, and not anybody’s right to say no.
Well, where you are right now could be where you want to be to do what you want to do. Are you making progress?
We know the people who discourage us, we know the people that we have in our life, no matter how good of a day you're having they'll bring you down or no matter how bad of a day you're having they'll bring
you even lower.
You know what I'm talking about.
Think of the three biggest discouragements in your life, they're not your biggest discouragements. You are their biggest candidate.
They manoeuvred you to agree with their thoughts.
Just dare to prove them wrong.
You’re told that you’re too old to be considered, so you don't think you can get it until you turn yourself a kid.
You don't think you can do it, think again. You can if you haven't
done it. Keep pushing, keep working. Don't give up.
Nothing good comes easy. You’ve got to find it, whatever it is within yourself.
Don't wait, don't quit.
Just because you failed, doesn't mean you’re a failure.
I just need you to keep going. Try to make that one different decision that
you've not made before.
Don’t let the distractions distract you.
Failure is not an option when you go into it. I want you to go into everything with a mindset to win.

Do you know about the book “How To Start A Business Without Money”?
It’s coming out soon. Specially created for the for the purpose to changing the unemployment saga we’ve faced over the years as a country, as a government and as a people.
You too can study (Personal Development) and change the future for yourself without waiting for the monies being promised.
I challenge you to pick up that book once it is out and see if your life will ever be the same again.

Thank you for reading. Be Great, Nothing Else Pays.

Tim Abel
Facebook - @Timabelx
Twitter - @Timabelx
Website – www.timabel.org

(1) (Reply)

When A Layman Makes More Impact In Court / Your Phone Could Be The Source Of Your Frequent Stomach Upset / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.