Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ufoma Marries Oyinbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufoma Marries Oyinbo (12580 Views)

Actress Ufoma Ejenobor Mcdermott Releases Lovely Pregnancy Pics / Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics / BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by bgees(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2010
All of una just dey hate unnecessarily. if u dont have a good comment to make, just ignore. She was 2-yrs my senior in secondary school and she was a nice Head Girl. I just wish her the best. cool
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by lawrytee(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2010
There is nothing special about a black girl getting married to a white dude!.That wont be the first and definitely not the last but the only thing she will miss is the BLACK MEAT.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by mrkoma2012: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2010
Congrats.If the guys get married 2 white girl wots wrong with her doing so 4 whateva reason,poverty,papers etc.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Litmus: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2010
Once these people marry oyibo they become like fools. Dont know about papers, or betterment but I bet she's going to be the one taking care of him financially.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by no1madman(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2010
omar22:

Another fool who makes the western world still think that some Africans still live in trees and eat from leaves
Shut d Bleep up! what do u know!ya bluming bafoon!
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by EVERWIN(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2010
Lucky black girl and lucky white boy

Its great to marry nollywood actress or naija princess as oyinbo.

One of my dreams also. Still looking for naija chick that have high standards.

And can be independent but loyal.

Not like the hundreds of refugees girls that roam our streets here now looking to eat oyinbo money/house/biz/live.

Prefer girlz (between18-45) that are in Nigeria and can realy love a white man and can be one with me.

Let me know (see my profile for email) if you like relationship with white man.

please no love scammers in my mailbox
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by stkris(m): 12:00am On Apr 20, 2010
THE YEAR : 2010

its real funny how people ehxibit double standards. if this same topic was found on an all white forum, but from the other perspective, i bet these same short sighted (nearly blind) peops here on nairaland with negative comments would scream RACISM in every naija language.

That said, its funny when such topics make frontpage.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by kimxs(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2010
EVERWIN:

Not like the hundreds of refugees girls that roam our streets here now looking to eat oyinbo money/house/biz/live.

Prefer girlz (between18-45) that are in Nigeria and can realy love a white man and can be one with me.

Hmmm,  love-vendor  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by spoilt(f): 1:26am On Apr 20, 2010
This made front page?
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Apr 20, 2010
sage:

cant believe the comments im seeing here. Some are so blatantly racist . In the 21st century too

What has racism got to with it?
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by sage(m): 1:38am On Apr 20, 2010
mama-gee:

What has racism got to with it?

Everything
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 20, 2010
@ everwin

you need to work on your "white" english because you sound exactly like a black Nigerian imo.

which white person says "naija"?
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by tunde121oke: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2010
stilll doesnt matter ,im dont catch maga
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by EzeUche(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2010
I call it self hate. All these beautiful black women marrying white men. They must really hate themselves. They will only be seen as exotic Africans. Let them produce these Half-Caste children.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by maedan(f): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2010
So, what next?? "So-and-So Marries a ChinaMan? An Indian?? People please, it looked funny as a topic and even funnier as a homepage topic. Can we get a life, please? Lawd!
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by omar22(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2010
I call it self hate. All these beautiful black women marrying white men. They must really hate themselves. They will only be seen as exotic Africans. Let them produce these Half-Caste children.

You sound like someone who grew up on Cow Milk!!!

Shut d bleep up! what do u know!ya bluming bafoon!

Another numpty who requires special needs, take your medicine!!
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2010
na waoh,  Even if she marries Avatar alien, who cares  undecided

There is nothing wrong with interracial marriage and it's not new. , anyone who has a problem with that must be a racist,    angry
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2010
EzeUche:

You are a disreputable person and a racist. Your statement is offensive and can only create more hatred. What is wrong with being mixed. I have friends and family that are mixed race and they would be very happy to see you castrated, angry
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by sulad82i(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2010
EzeUche:

Common Eze, you are my brother but I respectfully disagree with you, even as a Terp!
This kinda idea of yours should have made you stay in 9ja cos its self hate for you to leave your pple for village come obodo oyinbo.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by KIDIKENYI: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2010
Let her marry GAMBO who cares? my humble advice is for her to uphold the image of Nigeria well over there.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by chic2pimp(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2010
EVERWIN:

Look @ this Scam Artist trying to claim White Mschewwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by spikedcylinder: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2010
Abegi! People are looking for husbands left right and centre. It is a wicked rat race out there and people are grabbing all sorts of things in the process. The mumus that even manage to find good men are trading them for 10 10 kobo. Awon aye will collect him from them in 5 seconds flat. That's why all these yeye men are proud. grin grin grin Thank goodness for me and my wife, Mukina. grin grin grin
Ufoma, go on soun jare, nothing do you! grin grin grin
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by bawomolo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2010

is it self-hate also if i'm yoruba and i marry an igbo or hausa or ijaw undecided

some of you guys need to start using your brains
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Abegi! People are looking for husbands left right and centre. It is a wicked rat race out there and people are grabbing all sorts of things in the process. The mumus that even manage to find good men are trading them for 10 10 kobo. Awon aye will collect him from them in 5 seconds flat. That's why all these yeye men are proud. grin grin grin Thank goodness for me and my wife, Mukina. grin grin grin
Ufoma, go on soun jare, nothing do you! grin grin grin

Holy cow, I shoulda known, hmmm  undecided   grin
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by EzeUche(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2010
I see it as disgusting!!! So what if you have a problem with what i have said.

Have any of you been out with white person? They like to make us Africans look exotic. You foolish deluded Nigerians who still reside in Naija do not know what you are talking about and I doubt you encounter whites as much as I do here, in the states and in the workplace.

You can't talk about something you do not know mumu. Her children will never be accepted by whites.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2010
EzeUche:

I see it as disgusting!!! So what if you have a problem with what i have said.

Have any of you been out with white person? They like to make us Africans look exotic. You foolish deluded Nigerians who still reside in Naija do not know what you are talking about and I doubt you encounter whites as much as I do here, in the states and in the workplace.

You can't talk about something you do not know mumu. Her children will never be accepted by whites.

I think I have an idea of what u driving towards. A white person being racist to u or displaying some stereotype attitude towards u does not mean that all white people are racist.

If u don't like it over there, u might as well relocate back to Nigeria where u will be treated equally among your people but remember that there is tribalism in Nigeria as well which is not too different from racism. tongue
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by spikedcylinder: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2010
saxywale:

Holy cow, I shoulda known, hmmm  undecided   grin

Padi mi! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by bawomolo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2010
EzeUche:

. Her children will never be accepted by whites.

and how is this a big deal, are whites the ones raising her kids
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Rmc1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2010
Can someone pls post a picture of this babe, so those of us who dont know her can atleast see whos been discused here? 
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by sley4life(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2010
nellaluv:

lol, this lady was my sister's senior at F.G.C odogbolu, good for her. The soap, 'My mom and i' is mad crazy and funny cheesy
& so wat? Im also there but I kept mute smiley
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Konjour(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2010
over 50,000 couples get married every week globally,so i don't really care a rat's backside about who marries who.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2010
sley4life:

& so wat? Im also there but I kept mute smiley

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt / Ini Edo Cancels Akwa Ibom Festival As State Mourns Church Collapse Victims / Skales Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.