Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ufoma Marries Oyinbo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufoma Marries Oyinbo (12581 Views)

Actress Ufoma Ejenobor Mcdermott Releases Lovely Pregnancy Pics / Ufoma Ejenobor-Mcdermott Shares Beautiful Pregnancy Pics / BBA Star, Karen Igho's Traditional Wedding With 'Oyinbo' Husband [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by jazzy(f): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2010
!st why all the beef abt her getting married to a whitey, se has made her choice and if her family is gud with it then cool,

She goes to my church yeah and the 1st time they called em out 4 their wedding announcement, half the church was laughing, i wondered why. maybe becos he s white and so, so what

abeg ufuoma, we ll be at our VI branch to support u.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by EVERWIN(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2010
@kimxs I don't sell love, its free for girlz tongue

@chic2pimp
Why you think i'm not a white person? Maybe becos you're trying to claim black yoruba?

You should better stay in football section. angry

I'm 100% white Flemish from Antwerp ruling class and if you want proof mail me and I call you back to rap dutch 4 you.

Regulary I come with my entourage to UK via calais-Dover or city airport so I will be happy to proof to you my color and if you're realy in london to see where you stand as ukblack and I stand.

Last time I go there for a meeting with a true naija bizman (=Dxncxtx), you're just like dust compare to us.

But I understand becos many NairaLanders think before i'm black till they begin to know me
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by ifoema: 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2010
u go girl, i will continue praying for u jareeeee. cheesy
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Biabeke(f): 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2010
I sincerely hope her fiance's family and friends will accept her. I attend Kansas State University, and most of the white students think that black people stink. Racism is quite prevalent in the state where I live. lipsrsealed
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2010
^^Dang, bunch of racist gays. . .Black People stink.
Looks like there are too many ignorant students in your school.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by nellaluv(f): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2010
sley4life: & so wat? Im also there but i kept mute smiley
see who's talking, who carez if u're still there, busybody
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by sley4life(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2010
nellaluv:

see who's talking, who carez if u're still there, busybody
10k u, at least i still remain mute grin
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by nellaluv(f): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2010
^ ^ but u just spilled the beans, tatafo grin , shut-up and stay mute it fits you
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by sley4life(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
nellaluv:

^ ^ but u just spilled the beans, tatafo grin , shut-up and stay mute it fits you
Madam PRO no b quarrel. Abeg enter kitchen go cook food
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by nellaluv(f): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2010
make i enter kitchen angry , u wan make i whoose you, take time o grin
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by sley4life(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2010
nellaluv:

make i enter kitchen angry , u wan make i whoose you, take time o grin
abeg ooh no whoz me. I just remember now say u b iron lady cheesy
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by damipaul(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2010
congratulations!
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Litmus: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2010

Biabeke (f)

I sincerely hope her fiance's family and friends will accept her.  I attend Kansas State University, and most of the white students think that black people stink.  Racism is quite prevalent in the state where I live. 

Same difference, loads of Nigerians also think white folks stink, especially like watery milk. For me I find they smell sort of raw, like that sickening smell washed plates sometimes has when washed in chemicalised British water, yuk!

Would never marry one, if I have a child, I would disown them if they marry Oyibo
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by tessybrown(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2010
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by sage(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2010
Litmus:

Same difference, loads of Nigerians also think white folks stink, especially like watery milk. For me I find they smell sort of raw, like that sickening smell washed plates sometimes has when washed in chemicalised British water, yuk!

Would never marry one, if I have a child, I would disown them if they marry Oyibo

Dude you cant be serious shocked shocked shocked sad angry
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by chic2pimp(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2010
EVERWIN:

@chic2pimp
Why you think i'm not a white person? Maybe becos you're trying to claim black yoruba?

You should better stay in football section. angry

I'm 100% white Flemish from Antwerp ruling class and if you want proof mail me and I call you back to rap dutch 4 you.

Regulary I come with my entourage to UK via calais-Dover or city airport so I will be happy to proof to you my color and if you're realy in london to see where you stand as ukblack and I stand.

Last time I go there for a meeting with a true naija bizman (=Dxncxtx), you're just like dust compare to us.

But I understand becos many NairaLanders think before i'm black till they begin to know me
Dude you ain't white, end off.
I can spot the Naija lingo from a mile away and 100% certain you are Nigerian.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by EzeUche(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2010
sage:

Dude you cant be serious shocked shocked shocked sad angry

When their hair is wet, they smell like wet dogs. My roommates were oyibo. grin

1 Like

Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by sage(m): 2:54am On Apr 22, 2010
EzeUche:

When their hair is wet, they smell like wet dogs. My roommates were oyibo. grin

EzeUche u shouldnt say that. Thats kind of offensive I think lipsrsealed
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Northernbelle(f): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2010
So?abi oyibo no bi person?abeg am happy 4 ha.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by stede(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2010
londoner:
@ifygirl, Black people in England are Black British, NOT English.

The English are White.
grin
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Ifygurl: 1:15am On Apr 28, 2010
Did anyone figure if her husband is white or black. She said she's marrying an englishman but didn't specify race. It could easily be an Afro-European.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2010
Ifygurl:

Did anyone figure if her husband is white or black. She said she's marrying an englishman but didn't specify race. It could easily be an Afro-European.
How many black people are English?
. . . . . . .that's if any?
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Bandele(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2010
Let the tramp eat out of a dumpster !

Afrika fi Afrikans !!!!!
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by nellaluv(f): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2010
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3VmdW9tYXdlZG5pLmpwZw==&s=NC8yOC8yMDEw&w=600[/img]
it's not news that Ufuoma walked down the aisle on the 23rd of April which happened to be her birthday.
Her reception which was small but high class with selective crowd got all the guests talking, but it wasn't her white hubby that suprised guests which comprised Nollywood A listers Rita Dominic, Ernest Obi, Ngozi Ezeonu, Mike Ozuruonye, Chioma Chukwuka, Kenny Keke Ogungbe, Omawunmi amongst others. It was her beautiful wedding gown designed by Frank Osodi of Bunor Creations. What was more beautiful was the semblance it bore to that of the little bride

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L3Vmb21hd2VkZGdnLmpwZw==&s=NC8yOC8yMDEw&w=600[/img]
culled from nigeriafilms.com
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by nellaluv(f): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
too cute kiss smiley . Me too i don't think i will wear white on my wedding day i'll be a little more creative, there's still plenty of time for that cool g.
off to find more pics tongue
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by mamagee3(f): 2:11am On May 04, 2010
Can someone post the pic of her husband?
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:07am On May 04, 2010
[size=13pt]Must you see the pic of her husband. . . .i swear , you're on a mission this time around. grin wink[/size]
mama-gee:

Can someone post the pic of her husband?
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On May 05, 2010
^^What mission, all I read is "husband", Where is he?

At least, I'm meant to see him in the wedding pics, it just doesn't make sense.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Ifygurl: 9:14am On May 05, 2010
OMO IBO:

How many black people are English?
. . . . . . .that's if any?

Are you serious with this quote?

okay, question? do Nigerians have a different meaning for "English" than the rest of the world cause in this country, an Englishman is someone from Britian. If so, then ignore this other reply. If not, then read the following reply.
The estimation of black people in UK (who will classify as English) is 1,148,738 (excluding mixed race individuals).
The chick that won Mrs. Britain was a Black Britian, Estelle is a Black Britian and so on and so forth hence the question. Do anyone know if her husband is a black british or a white british but if we have a different meaning for the word "englishman" then i guess, i understand all this racial induced argument.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Be sincere. . .be brief. . . be seated and don't tell you're not on any mission for requesting her husband pic. smiley

errr. . . . just learning to be kidding. wink
[/size]
mama-gee:

^^What mission, all I read is "husband", Where is he?

At least, I'm meant to see him in the wedding pics, it just doesn't make sense.

Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by londoner: 2:03pm On May 05, 2010

The English are White.
Re: Ufoma Marries Oyinbo by Ifygurl: 6:33am On May 06, 2010
londoner:

The English are White.

oh okay. Thanks for the correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt / Ini Edo Cancels Akwa Ibom Festival As State Mourns Church Collapse Victims / Skales Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.