Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! (1309 Views)

I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by Emmzie(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
WHAT CAN I DO TO CURE ANXIETY DISORDER?
Please help me push to FP, it's really frustrating my life!
Re: Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by beatz5(f): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
let's talk about this u may just need support and guidance no drugs hills 08169836958
Re: Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by Asquare84(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2018
You need to visit a good government hospital, I was suffering from anxiety and depression for several years and this affected my relationship and social life. I have prayed and fasted for several years but no result. It got to a point I started pointing accussing finger on people of bewitching me. Last year December I went to national hospital abuja and melt with a phsycologist he place me on a drug of just one thousand naira for just three week and come back for further check up as I type this now I am o.k now. A drug of just one thousand naira broke the chain that has bundled me for several years

4 Likes

Re: Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by Jak3Austin: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
I have had social anxiety issues almost all throughout my life and it seem like it escalated when our 13. I have dealt with this for more than 13 years now but it seem like my life is crashing right in my face. Imagine I'm so scared to do little things like receive phone calls. I need some benzodiapenes. Send a mail to jakeaustin1@yahoo.com if you can help. Thanks in advance
Re: Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by Jak3Austin: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
beatz5:
let's talk about this u may just need support and guidance no drugs hills 08169836958
It's not that easy. Changing thought process works like jackpot. And it's very frustrating. I have tried different techniques. Few have worked like once or twice but seem not to work any longer
Re: Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by skillz111(m): 12:24am On Feb 03, 2018
Asquare84:
You need to visit a good government hospital, I was suffering from anxiety and depression for several years and this affected my relationship and social life. I have prayed and fasted for several years but no result. It got to a point I started pointing accussing finger on people of bewitching me. Last year December I went to national hospital abuja and melt with a phsycologist he place me on a drug of just one thousand naira for just three week and come back for further check up as I type this now I am o.k now. A drug of just one thousand naira broke the chain that has bundled me for several years
what's the name of the drug
Re: Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by Asquare84(m): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2018
Jak3Austin:

It's not that easy. Changing thought process works like jackpot. And it's very frustrating. I have tried different techniques. Few have worked like once or twice but seem not to work any longer

Why not visit a good hospital
Re: Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by Emmzie(m): 12:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Asquare84:
What's the name of the drug sir?
Re: Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by RemedyLab: 1:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by ebuka1997: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
beatz5:

Can I message you too
Re: Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by olufizzy: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Asquare84:

Hi man, please could we have a chat sometimes ? how can I get to you ?
Would appreciate if you respond to this.
Re: Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by mailricky2: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2023
Please can I know the name of the drug you used for your anxiety
Re: Help!....what Can I Do To Cure Anxiety Disorder?..please Help Me! by moodyguy: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Asquare84:
scam alert

(1) (Reply)

My Sperm Analysis Results / Ipod, Personal Music Player, Earphones Can Cause Hearing Loss / Tattoos And Their Long Term Health Risks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.