Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

After Divorcing Her Husband, Can She Scale Through The Immigration To USA? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After Divorcing Her Husband, Can She Scale Through The Immigration To USA? (508 Views)

Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola / Aregbesola Commissions The Immigration Service Passport Express Centre / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Divorcing Her Husband, Can She Scale Through The Immigration To USA? by JudeOkeke: 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Please i will like to ask this... any answer will be appreciated.

My cousin got married to his friend after he won the USA lottery like 4 years back, but they were both denied visa at the embassy.Then few years later, her( my cousin) parent's petition was approved and she should be going with her spouse. But along the line now she is divorced because they are not both happy, he has left her and both separated. Now, she had to re-write the NVC that she has divorced and she began afresh with the whole application process. Fortunately or unfortunately, she has been invited for an interview based on immigration (green card) as single and unmarried, since her parents are citizens of the USA. she has submitted all documents and a date has been fixed for her interview. my question is will she be issued a visa, and what kind of questions will she be anticipating. Does she have better chances? All documents are intact.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Voted Most Improved International Airport / I Want To Travel To The USA Or CANADA / A Tip Trip Of Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.