Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Want To Travel To The USA Or CANADA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel To The USA Or CANADA (512 Views)

After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Travel To The USA Or CANADA by Wyrax: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2018
Hello pls i need genuine info on how to go about travelling to these countries.
I am graduate from a top notch uni. In naija but i don dey search for work i neva see
Money no dey
I have relatives in this countries but they dont wanna help.
Will student visa be advisable for a second class lower graduate?

Or waitin i fit do o
Re: I Want To Travel To The USA Or CANADA by mayor2013: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2018
You don't have money and yet you want to spend money for oyinbo. Why can't you get a blue print into what you want to do in life. Use that same money to be used to travel and start up something here. It's Neva easy on the other side. Good luck in actualising your dream

(1) (Reply)

Drivers Scramble To Grab ‘100 Million Naira’ After Bullion Van Spills Money / Fun Things To Do In Johannesburg This Summer / Burning Tanker On The Long Bridge along Arepo Mowe Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.