Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Multinational company is seeking entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Multinational company is seeking entrepreneurs (545 Views)

12 Young Entrepreneurs Who Make Me Feel Optimistic About Nigeria's Future / Transport/haulage Companies Needed By Multinational Company / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multinational company is seeking entrepreneurs by dammy111: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2010
Hello Everyone,
Got good news for those looking for job, extra income and willing to be financially free. A multinational (foreign) company is interested in hard working and focused individuals willing to work and earn good income. All it takes is your ability to interact. No educational qualification is needed. Within 3 months of working with this firm you will be send to the United states for training/Conference and you can earn as much as N250k-N500k or more monthly depending on your working strategy . This is for only those that are serious minded.If you are interested contact me via email:damdam4biz@yahoo.com. There are limited space available. You need not to pay for the information, it is absolutely free. I will only give details when we see each other to be sure that i am dealing with serious minded people. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want?pls Let Me Know. / I Need Scrap Equipments To Buy In Portharcourt. / Urgent! Need Of Blco 8m Barrels Monthly For 12months Renewable For Another 1yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.