Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Please I Need Meanings To This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Meanings To This Dream (962 Views)

SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS / What Does This Dream Mean? I Saw My Name Engraved On A Plaque And Then Molten... / Please Who Knows The Interpretation Of This Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by PrinceCEE(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
I'm normally such a guy that doesn't attach much meaning to dreams and I basically think that dreams connote one's state of mind or the process of the brain going through the day's activities.

But this dream is giving me much concern. Please I need elaborate meaning to the dream.

I had a dream and in the dream, I stopped a bikeman, I was directing him on where I want to go but he was giving me another direction which indicates that he doesn't know where I want him to take me to. The funniest thing was that he was serious with the wrong direction. I told him that I'll look for another bike, as I wanted to leave, he pulled on me by force and insisted that he'll carry me, I just pulled myself off from him and moved a bit forward in wait for another bike.
Another bike came around and I explained same direction to him, he seems not to know the direction, just as the other bikeman. He kept telling me another direction, but I said no. As I said no, another man came along from behind, I thought he wanted to board the bike, the bikeman was insisting he carries me but I said no, as I wanted to move backward to stop another bike, both of them started pulling me by force, where they want to take me to, I don't know. As they were pulling me, I was struggling with them to leave me, I struggled and woke up around 01:24am out of the struggles.

Please I need the meaning...
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by SOFTENGR: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
Forget about dreams and focus on positive things in life.

Anyway, ask PDP n APC for explanation.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by LOVEGINO(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
Okada for ur dream
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by Nutase: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
You're about to be kidnapped. Physically or spiritually.

Seriously you need to be careful of people that can mislead you.
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
PrinceCEE:
I'm normally such a guy that doesn't attach much meaning to dreams and I basically think that dreams connote one's state of mind or the process of the brain going through the day's activities.

But this dream is giving me much concern. Please I need elaborate meaning to the dream.

I had a dream and in the dream, I stopped a bikeman, I was directing him on where I want to go but he was giving me another direction which indicates that he doesn't know where I want him to take me to. The funniest thing was that he was serious with the wrong direction. I told him that I'll look for another bike, as I wanted to leave, he pulled on me by force and insisted that he'll carry me, I just pulled myself off from him and moved a bit forward in wait for another bike.
Another bike came around and I explained same direction to him, he seems not to know the direction, just as the other bikeman. He kept telling me another direction, but I said no. As I said no, another man came along from behind, I thought he wanted to board the bike, the bikeman was insisting he carries me but I said no, as I wanted to move backward to stop another bike, both of them started pulling me by force, where they want to take me to, I don't know. As they were pulling me, I was struggling with them to leave me, I struggled and woke up around 01:24am out of the struggles.

Hehehehe.....simple..

Stay away from girls. You just recently proposed to a lady. But your eyes dey outside. Any outside match you play na belle.
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by latexxbro(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
What I think is that They were trying to kidnap you spiritually but Thank God for your life as you didn't allow them even with force, though the main thing is that you won in the dream

I hope you prayed though as I would have prayed atleast to thanks God and bind..
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by marttol: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Post your dreams here http://dreamstorchlight.org
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by sonofthunder: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
PrinceCEE:

go to www.dreamtorchlight.com
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by heffem(m): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
I want to believe thru the dream that you have a focus in life, and lot of forces are trying to distract you from reaching your goal.... Just dont get discourage, no matter the storm..... my opinion thou
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by MuttleyLaff: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
PrinceCEE:

You're fortunate to remember your dreams, not many do.

If, it is the only one time, you've had this dream, please forget about it and stop looking for interpretation(s)
I said this because it is a one-off dream and not a recurring one
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by PrinceCEE(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
heffem:
I want to believe thru the dream that you have a focus in life, and lot of forces are trying to distract you from reaching your goal.... Just dont get discourage, no matter the storm..... my opinion thou

I thought about this also, thanks
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by PrinceCEE(m): 10:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

You're fortunate to remember your dreams, not many do.

If, it is the only one time, you've had this dream, please forget about it and stop looking for interpretation(s)
I said this because it is a one-off dream and not a recurring one

I've had dreams but this seems so real and why I'm bothered about it is still unknown to me
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by PrinceCEE(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
latexxbro:
What I think is that They were trying to kidnap you spiritually but Thank God for your life as you didn't allow them even with force, though the main thing is that you won in the dream

I hope you prayed though as I would have prayed atleast to thanks God and bind..

I did pray immediately I woke up. But I just casted and binded because I was scared.

What's this spiritual kidnap of a thing 'cause even though a Christian at birth, I don't really believe most things and what happened to me in 2014 is making a recurrence now. I'm turning back to a theist.
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by PrinceCEE(m): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
cummando:

Hehehehe.....simple..

Stay away from girls. You just recently proposed to a lady. But your eyes dey outside. Any outside match you play na belle.

Lols, why did you say this

I started dating not too long and I've had struggles being with her due to our long distance relationship but I keep subduing the urge to make due with other girls around because an unexamined life is not worth living.

So I don't look outside, at all.
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by PrinceCEE(m): 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nutase:
You're about to be kidnapped. Physically or spiritually.

Seriously you need to be careful of people that can mislead you.

I have a financial problem with a friend I knew right from when I was in secondary school.

I'm almost done with my exams here in the west and I'm planning on traveling to the East to settle things up because it looks as though I was scammed by a friend.

Does it relate?
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by latexxbro(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
PrinceCEE:

I did pray immediately I woke up. But I just casted and binded because I was scared.

What's this spiritual kidnap of a thing 'cause even though a Christian at birth, I don't really believe most things and what happened to me in 2014 is making a recurrence now. I'm turning back to a theist.

Bro I'm not really a strong Christian but I knw that things of the spiritual are bigger than the things of the physical.. ..Maybe kidnap your destiny or Take something ‘God given to you' away from you but as you refused to follow that should mean they failed.... Don't believe the atheists bro... Most are coming back...
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by Originakalokalo(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Don't do things that are not meant to be done now.

Seek God for directions before you take any step,

Especially on any imminent decision you are about to take.

Else, it is going to be unending failures.
Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Be focus on your goals.. Don't let the force of life drive you around.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Meanings To This Dream by bbconte: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bro,I am a practising Christian.
God talks to belivers and unbelivera through dreams.
Anytime u dream and u remembered it,find a book and write it down.
You dream might happen it immediately while some might take years to happen.
Now to your dream.
God loves you so much that is why he made u dream about that.
God is telling you to be focus on your dream /vision in life,that you are on the right track.that you should never run your vision/dream base on others opinion.
Finally before you take any vital decision about your life.. Always seek God first in place of prayer and fasting.
God loves you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Educated Christain Ladies So Difficult To Woo? / Pastor Odumeje Bombshell: Says Prophets Can Overrule God (VIDEO) / Gods New Name Is Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.