Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,561 members, 7,865,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

A Cry For Help!!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Cry For Help!!!!! (441 Views)

A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help / Students Of Federal Polytechnic Oko , Atani Campus Cries Out For Help / A Cry For Help By A Student! No Admission Despite Meeting All Requirements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help!!!!! by ifyntuka: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
CRY FOR HELP!!

MAY I USE THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLICE OF THE INJUSTICE AND GROSS WICKEDNESS OF THE MANAGEMENT OF UNIVERSITY OF PORTHARCOURT.

STUDENTS WHO GRADUATED IN 2016. HAVEN FULFILLED ALL ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS WHERE DENIED THEIR CERTIFICATES AND WHERE ASKED TO GO BACK AND REPEAT A FULL SECTION, BECAUSE THEY PAID THEIR SCHOOL FEE LATE.

After a full year of pleading and begging the school management to reverse their decision, there was still no head way. after paying school fee, paying house rents, buying textbooks, feeding my self, and other school charges and most importantly graduated with no academic issue. I’m been called back to the class room because I payed my school fee LATE.

May I also inform the general public that students who has already been issued certificate where not mobilized for NYSC because their final year school fee was paid late, and thus have been asked to go back to the class room.

I am Thompson jambz Karibo
U2012, department of mathematics/ statistics uniport.

We need relevant authorities to hear our voice and our plea.

CC;
The presidency federal republic of Nigeria
The Nigerian senate
The Nigerian Universities Commission(NUC)
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
NANS
GOVERNING BOARD UNIPORT[b]CRY FOR HELP!!

MAY I USE THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLICE OF THE INJUSTICE AND GROSS WICKEDNESS OF THE MANAGEMENT OF UNIVERSITY OF PORTHARCOURT.

STUDENTS WHO GRADUATED IN 2016. HAVEN FULFILLED ALL ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS WHERE DENIED THEIR CERTIFICATES AND WHERE ASKED TO GO BACK AND REPEAT A FULL SECTION, BECAUSE THEY PAID THEIR SCHOOL FEE LATE.

After a full year of pleading and begging the school management to reverse their decision, there was still no head way. after paying school fee, paying house rents, buying textbooks, feeding my self, and other school charges and most importantly graduated with no academic issue. I’m been called back to the class room because I payed my school fee LATE.

May I also inform the general public that students who has already been issued certificate where not mobilized for NYSC because their final year school fee was paid late, and thus have been asked to go back to the class room.

U2012, department of mathematics/ statistics uniport.

CC;
The Nigerian senate
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
NANS
GOVERNING BOARD UNIPORT[/b]CRY FOR HELP!!

MAY I USE THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC OF THE INJUSTICE AND GROSS WICKEDNESS OF THE MANAGEMENT OF UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT.

STUDENTS WHO GRADUATED IN 2016. HAVEN FULFILLED ALL ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS WERE DENIED THEIR CERTIFICATES AND WERE ASKED TO GO BACK AND REPEAT A FULL SECTION, BECAUSE THEY PAID THEIR SCHOOL FEE LATE.

U2012, department of computer science uniport.

CC;
The Nigerian senate
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
NANS
GOVERNING BOARD UNIPORT

(1) (Reply)

Plz, Can I Apply For Diploma In Nigerian Polytechnics Without Jamb? / What's The Criteria For Professorship ? / Auchi Polytechnic Students Forced To Use Flooded Pedestrian Bridge To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.