Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help (1473 Views)

Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested / Candidates React To Jamb’s 160 Cut-off Mark For Admissions / Upload Your Waec Result To Jamb Portal Without Going To Cyber Cafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by TRAILBLAIZER: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
@JAMBHQ Sequel to the scheduled jamb exams that was supposed to start today I was slated to write on 11 of april by 9am
As at about 7:30am i was already at my center (ABDULAZEEZ ATTAH MEMORIAL COLLEGE OKENE KOGI STATE) after the 7 o clock set wrote we noticed some aspirants were left stranded and some were already in tears . It came to the turn of the 9am set to start thumbrinting and entering the whole as at about 12pm they started calling by seat numbers and unfortunately for we that fell under number 189-200 we were told to wait that there were no sits and the ones available the computers are not working
We sat from 12pm till 4pm and watched our colleagues write and finish their exams then we were told by a center coordinator that we should go home as they have tendered a complaint to #jambhq and HOPEFULLY we will be rescheduled for another date . I see no reason why people who registered so early and were punctual to their exams should be made to go through so much hardship this is an embarrasment to the ishaq oloyede regime
1. how can a center like that be given accreditation
2. What is the next step for we estranged candidates as we deserve a right to our exams as soon as possible

This is just gross mismanagementat its peak i hope janb will look into this and give a reply soon

Pls help repost��
cc lalasticlala,

Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by sirqeeboi(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
They haven't get it right

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by efepro(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
No need to rant. it's Nigeria. they never get it right. from INEC to JAMB.......??

Hope they rescheduled the exams

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by TRAILBLAIZER: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
efepro:
No need to rant. it's Nigeria. they never get it right. from INEC to JAMB.......??

Hope they rescheduled the exams
they havent given us a date they just told us they have complained to jamb and we will be given new dates via email or text but wr are just at home clueless
Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
sirqeeboi:
They haven't get it right
The exam is inconclusive hence those candidate affected might be reschedule for another day

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by InansBobo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Nothing to noise about... They'll reschedule and send d details. Simple!
Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by TRAILBLAIZER: 6:36am On Apr 12, 2019
InansBobo:
Nothing to noise about... They'll reschedule and send d details. Simple!
abel na me your they talk say they make noise??
Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by InansBobo(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2019
TRAILBLAIZER:
abel na me your they talk say they make noise??
lol,
I no really mean noise sha, I mean d calling out no go do anything since they already tok say dey go reschedule; thought you were even posting for someone else... U still d write jamb?
Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by Jafar1: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Good day guys, my brother was supposed to sit for the jamb utme at the Federal government college kefti, Nasarawa state yesterday which is thursday 11th of april 2019, But was unable to do so due to technical issues.. The thumbprint scanner could not recognize his thumb despite several attempts, they were told to wait for update on the jamb site that their exams will be rescheduled, pls does anyone here know where i can lay complain? or anyone here with a good solution?
Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by Jafar1: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Good day guys, my brother was supposed to sit for the jamb utme at the Federal government college kefti, Nasarawa state yesterday which is thursday 11th of april 2019, But was unable to do so due to technical issues.. The thumbprint scanner could not recognize his thumb despite several attempts, they were told to wait for update on the jamb site that their exams will be rescheduled, pls does anyone here know where i can lay complain? or anyone here with a good solution?
Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by TRAILBLAIZER: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
InansBobo:
lol,
I no really mean noise sha, I mean d calling out no go do anything since they already tok say dey go reschedule; thought you were even posting for someone else... U still d write jamb?
yes o
Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by InansBobo(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2019
TRAILBLAIZER:
yes o
ok na, good keep on pushing, good luck
Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by holywahala19(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2019
angry Stupid body. That's how they ruined my life that year. Thank God that I escaped to Trafford,UK where I'm now counting in trillions of Euros. I shake hands with Trump. In fact,he is my boy.
Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
InansBobo:
lol,
see this stupid question pesin tell you say they postpone his jamb exams till further notice u dey tell am sey he still they write jamb i need 13 spanner to tight ur head gan-gam
Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by figment232(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Jafar1:
Good day guys, my brother was supposed to sit for the jamb
utme at the Federal government college kefti, Nasarawa
state yesterday which is thursday 11th of april 2019, But
was unable to do so due to technical issues.. The
thumbprint scanner could not recognize his thumb despite
several attempts, they were told to wait for update on the
jamb site that their exams will be rescheduled, pls does
anyone here know where i can lay complain? or anyone
here with a good solution?

https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Contact_Us.aspx
Re: A Nairalander Cries Out To Jamb For Help by InansBobo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Skipperrabiu:

see this stupid question pesin tell you say they postpone his jamb exams till further notice u dey tell am sey he still they write jamb i need 13 spanner to tight ur head gan-gam
sense dey far away from you las las grin

We both got admission same time in 2017 so how is it bad if I ask? I earlier thought he was asking for someone.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: We Have Made Progress In Negotiation With Federal Govt / Different Between Diploma In University And National Diploma In Polytechnic. / Question: Uniben Pume Results 2008/09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.