Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Best Acts During Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Acts During Friday (295 Views)

Can One Be In A Relationship And Not Engage In Immoral Acts? / Believe On The Lord Jesus And thou Shalt Be Saved Acts 16:31 / Christians, Which Of Your Pastors Can Boast Of Acts 20:33-35? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Acts During Friday by islamkingdom1: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
1- Recitation of Surat al- Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah (Friday): This is due to the statement of the Prophet ﷺ: “Whoever recites Suratul-Kahf on the day of Jumu’ah will be brightened with light between the two Jumu’ahs.” [ Source: Al-Hakim.]

2- Sending as many blessings as possible on the Prophet ﷺ: On the authority of Abu Mas’ud al-Ansari ,, the Prophet ﷺ said: “Send several blessings on me on the day of Jumu’ah, because anyone who seeks blessings on me on the day of Jumu’ah will have his blessings presented to me.” [ Source: Al-Hakim.]

3- Taking a ritual bath (ghusl) and using perfume. This is due to the Prophet’s statement ﷺ: “A man who performs the spiritual bath on the day of Jumu’ah, cleanses himself as best as he can, rubs oil on himself or perfumes his body, and then goes out (to the mosque) and does not separate two (men sitting together in the mosque), and finally observes what is written for him (supererogatory Salat) and keeps mute while the imam speaks (preaches), will have his sins between that Jumu’ah and the next forgiven.” [ Source: Al- Bukhari.]
https://www.islamkingdom.com/en/fiqh/Fiqh-al-Ibadat/Salat/alt-ul-Jumuah-(The-Jumuah-Prayer)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Back What Is His / The Gifts Of Holy Spirit. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.