Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

A Godless Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Godless Life (740 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Godless Life by sonofluc1fer: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
He wanted to know God, so he chased Him, from one religion to another. He read and read, till his eyes turned red. Conversations with Jesus, Muhammed and the Buddha. But none looked like him. Spoke like him. Where would he find rest?

He sought for men who thought, who spoke, who dreamed... but of all he saw and read about, none were like him. None spoke his language, none knew him. He was always an outcast, to be absorbed, and made new.

"Where are my Gods? Where is my God? Where are the books written by men of egusi and amala, nkapi and ngolo. Was jollof rice shared in Bethlehem, did Jesus ever suck isam?"

And he kept walking till he screamed 'I have no God. Bleep God. I am my own God'...

Then he died.

And rose again.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Godless Life by hahn(m): 12:25am On Feb 02, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: A Godless Life by sonofluc1fer: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: A Godless Life by CAPSLOCKED: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
He wanted to know God, so he chased Him, from one religion to another. He read and read, till his eyes turned red. Conversations with Jesus, Muhammed and the Buddha. But none looked like him. Spoke like him. Where would he find rest?

He sought for men who thought, who spoke, who dreamed... but of all he saw and read about, none were like him. None spoke his language, none knew him. He was always an outcast, to be absorbed, and made new.

"Where are my Gods? Where is my God? Where are the books written by men of egusi and amala, nkapi and ngolo. Was jollof rice shared in Bethlehem, did Jesus ever suck isam?"

And he kept walking till he screamed 'I have no God. Bleep God. I am my own God'...

Then he died.

And rose again.

..... AND CONTINUES TO REPEAT THE SAME CYCLE OVER AND OVER TILL THIS DAY

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 13 (semi Final) / My Book Of Pun / I Need Help Finding This Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.