Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Pastor Who Arrived Church With Rolls Royce, Horse & Spark Outrage - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Who Arrived Church With Rolls Royce, Horse & Spark Outrage - Video (641 Views)

Landlord The Comedian Takes His Child To Church With Tractor For Dedication (Pix / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Who Arrived Church With Rolls Royce, Horse & Spark Outrage - Video by bumi10(m): 6:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Pastor Who Arrived Church With Rolls Royce, Horse & Spark Outrage On Social Media - Video

And this is the kind of pastor people listens to and give their tithes to. It is indeed a show of shame. The photos of the South African pastor and General Overseer of Alleluia Ministries International, Pastor Alph Lukau, who recently made a grand entrance into his church premises that just surfaced online has sparked outrage on social media.

According to report, this is not the first time Pastor Lukau would be making such grand entrance into the church as it is now becoming a tradition for him, especially when he just returned from a long trip.

A new video that showed the pastor’s recent grand entrance into the church that was shared online by Twitter user The Instigator (@AmBlujay), is mow causing debate on social media. While sharing the video, the Twitter use wrote;

“No this is not a politician, it’s Pastor Lukau making a church entrance.”

More photos and video below.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/photos-of-south-african-pastor-who.html?m=1

cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala

Re: Pastor Who Arrived Church With Rolls Royce, Horse & Spark Outrage - Video by cruzita(f): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2018
I CAN'T JUDGE,I LEAVE HIM TO GOD

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Arrived Church With Rolls Royce, Horse & Spark Outrage - Video by philcz(m): 6:54am On Feb 02, 2018
cruzita:
I CAN'T JUDGE,I LEAVE HIM TO GOD
Exactly, I try to do the same
Re: Pastor Who Arrived Church With Rolls Royce, Horse & Spark Outrage - Video by hisgrace090: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2018
When you don't know what to do with money again.
Re: Pastor Who Arrived Church With Rolls Royce, Horse & Spark Outrage - Video by mikejj(m): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2018
shocked because it's a pastor it has become a news.
Re: Pastor Who Arrived Church With Rolls Royce, Horse & Spark Outrage - Video by davidbanner(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2018
. these Pastors don't learn from the master, Jesus

on that day so many will him Lord Lord........... .. and a voice will tell them, Get thee away from me ye workers of iniquity

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Ebube Nwagbo Sends Sweet Birthday Shoutout To Her Boo / NIL / OAPs Back Their Babies As A Way To Celebrate Women's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.