Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,443 members, 7,839,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) (19882 Views)

Ubi Franklin Celebrates His Daughter, Ariella's 2nd Birthday Today (Pictures) / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Lilian Esoro On Her Birthday, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Cosmos27(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bn
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by donqx: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
oh
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by crookes(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
This young man is 32 and he's so blessed
I'm his age mate and I can't even afford accommodation over my head. God, abeg bless me too o.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
crookes:
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all

D mere fact dat U are willing to lie about ur mother's death says a lot about ur intent. Ur mother didn't die early dis year or even last year... Stop looking for easy money
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Today is not my birthday please.
Are you Ubi?
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 32nd Birthday (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:30am On Feb 03, 2018
shocked wow Happy birthday my brother I wishing you Long life and prosperity. Happy happy happy birthday Nwanne and chukwu gozie gi and your wife and your kids and your family k. Happy birthday Mazi Ubi Franklin. smiley wink cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle, Offers To Pay N10 For Every Retweet He Gets For His Tweet On Flood / 5 Times Nicki Minaj Dressed Almost Decently And It Shocked Us Photos / Guccybranch Is Also Out Of EFCC Custody (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.