Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Crazy Things Women Do! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Crazy Things Women Do! (1764 Views)

See List Of Crazy Things People Buy With Money / is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? / Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Things Women Do! by Dimka76(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2010
Why do women shave their eyebrows and draw a line with a pencil? It is Akin to shaving your head and painting it with charcoal! Some of them have really lovely brows, but they shave it and draw Egyptian hieroglyphics.

Why do women colour their eyelids? I have never seen a woman that looked better after doing that. They use some really shocking colours and you can't help wondering if she had any idea how she really looked. Who ever tot up something as dumb as colouring eyelashes? So if you give birth to a baby with pink lashes, won't you run?
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by madlady(f): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2010
^^^That's very funny and your right to a point.

I love mascara.

I hate the shaved and replaced eyebrows grin but some girls just fill the brow in a bit.

I don't like eyeshadow but it can look really nice on some girls.

Do you like fake eyelashes?

It's good to get a guy's view on what us girls/women do, actually it's very funny. wink
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by indie22(f): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2010
Ok, I don't get the shaved eyebrow thing, its so "old school", but I'm a great fan of makeup and I love eyeshadow!

But this thread is for the guys, so let's hear it!
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by googles: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2010
ok  personally am not a make-up person but i,ve seen some pple with really good shaped eyebrows. . . . .not like dey scrape evrything but they just make it look

thinner and lovelier, av seen pple who use make up and look va-va-voom. itz just the way you apply it dat matters some girls apply ridiclous make-up and it

makes one want to puke . all in all i think moderation should be the keyword
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by Pittbaby(f): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2010
well groomed eyebrows, tidy hair and makeup that conceals and gives a flawless natural look is the key . You should wear makeup ( In daylight and during normal occasions ) that defines your eyes and makes your lips look healthy and pretty ( from natural shades to the reds and natural pinks depending on your preference)
Nothing wrong with somthing a little more dramatic for special occasions or night time wear . But i am sorry , Silver lipstick , Pink eyelashes and eyeshadow that can be seen a mile away is just wrong.
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by donpappyt(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2010
the ideal is to look beautiful, whether u used eyebrow,eyeshadow, eyelashes, eye reflection noboby care, just stay pretty, for us
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by babygirl22(f): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2010
make up isnt really my thing, thou i use once in a green moon , thou i no some girls who cant really do without make up some actually look good some are not just it, as if d foundation was just plastered on their faces, as for eyebrows dont like d idea of been totaly shaved off its just not my thing, waxing or threading is cool thou as for eyelashes some girls dont get it dey just want it be extremely full but small is sexy,

were r d guys arent d supposed to share their opinions
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by neily(f): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2010
Where are the guys? Make ur comments.
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by uzoegbu(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2010
@topic

Some look pretty with it
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by Dimka76(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2010
I once went to have my hair cut and the lousy barber without bothering to consult me just shaved my brow off! I was livid! He said it was too bushy!
I looked so strange. My forehead was so wide. Most people did not realize what was diff, they tot I was sick!
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by indie22(f): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2010
Lol!, makeup is great if u know what ure doing with it, not when ure just going abstract on ur face, most pple dnt get that there's makeup for diff occassions: day, night, stage, costume, bridal e.t.c, most pple jst splash whatever colour on their faces or just go OTT with colours!

But the one dat totally irritates me, is plus size women wearing too tight clothes,all dem bulges and bellies all over the place? its not pretty!

Before sumone starts to crucify me: I'm a size 12, not particularly slim either but I try to play it safe with clothes!
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by madlady(f): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2010
^^Size 12 a nice size. Do mean UK 12 or US ?
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by fashionkid(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2010
I hav seen some lady wit really rough eyebrows.so i think its good on some and maybe weird on others.
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by indie22(f): 2:13am On Apr 19, 2010
I'm a UK 12,
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by tomelistic(f): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2010
make up is gud as long as u luk good but constant make up is nt really adviceable. pple wont know the real you. i remember way back in school, i was late for a lecture so i went without make-up, everybody was asking me if i was sick shocked that was the day i stopped making up everyday. as for that eyebrow thing, it can be really annoying, somebody will shave off evrythin come use balck eye pensil to make one tin line with no curve at all just stret. so old fashion. angry angry
Re: Crazy Things Women Do! by vanitty: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2010
grin grin baby with pink lashes cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Jack Sparrow Or Patience Jonathan? / Top 10 Youngest Fashion Designers / Man Jumps To His Death After Girlfriend Insists On Bying More Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.