Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,484 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? (1244 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / Women In Paris Are Allowed To Wear Trousers / Should Women With Stretch Marks Not Wear Clothes That Expose Them.[PICS] WARNING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
It is so surprising that Many ladies now wear

*An actor said,if their button is up to 18 they will open it till it remains one
*extremely transparent clothes.
*Very short gowns.
*Very short knicker,it was limited to the rooms before.
*Transparent Leggings.
The way our fashion is going now is nothing we should not be afraid of. .
Some of this ladies and men will say what is my concern but we know anyhow dressing will seduce men-making this men have adulterous nature
Christains should not be involved because Jesus christ will not love it.

3 Likes

Re: is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by OKUCHI11(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
GOOD QUESTION must they wear d shortest gown 2 church and say GOD dey look inside d heart no be body... any way i b first 2 comment (as 4 d topic) ... straight 2 fb

1 Like

Re: is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
OKUCHI11: GOOD QUESTION must they wear d shortest gown 2 church and say GOD dey look inside d heart no be body... any way i b first 2 comment (as 4 d topic) ... straight 2 fb
bro. Hhelp me ask o
Re: is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by lanaVello1(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
I doubt if thats the worst,the world keeps evolving.
PS:I'm afraid this stuff mit be moved to family or gen section grin
Re: is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by lanaVello1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
OKUCHI11: GOOD QUESTION must they wear d shortest gown 2 church and say GOD dey look inside d heart no be body... any way i b first 2 comment (as 4 d topic) ... straight 2 fb
@d bolded,
Zuckerberg's FB or Osewa's FP? grin
Re: is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Datz y i added religion section because Mynd seems not to b a Nigerian
Re: is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
I wonder why a lady would wear a dress only fit for clubs to the church. Well, if exposing our unclothedness means we are social, then animals are more social than we are.

1 Like

Re: is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 23, 2013
kolawaxxy: I wonder why a lady would wear a dress only fit for clubs to the church. Well, if exposing our unclothedness means we are social, then animals are more social than we are.
oro nla
big talk
Re: is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by fredx4(m): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2013
I believe that it's the devil that is using them to seduce their fellow christian brothers. Because am sure that they know that some baby christians(and sometimes even matured ones) can be easily distracted by those type of clothes.
Re: is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by lanaVello1(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2013
Its quite offending when some people are referred to as "baby christians"
Re: is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by fredx4(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2013
It shouldn't be, it's just the way life is(divided into stages). Every grown man was once a child, the only problem is that some christians never leave the babyhood stage. Plus it's biblical check 1peter2:2 and hebrews5:12-14.
Re: is It That Women Do Not Want To Wear Clothes again Or What? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2013

(1) (Reply)

TSB Fashionista: Style Fluency. Which Is Her Best Outfit? / Create Sexy Cat-like Eyes In 4 Steps...before And After / Meet Miss Nigeria 2015 Contestants (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.