Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 (74019 Views)

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 25th May 2023 / Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by dabossman(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2018
pek:
Monaco played Lyon two days ago. They played the whole of second half with a man down. They scored their winning goal in the 88 minutes.

Yes, that is football. Cameroon defeated defending World Cup champions Argentina with 10 men at Italia 90. Nothing new. That doesn't change the fact that being a man down gives a numerical advantage to the other team. Some will use it, and some will not be able to due to the resilience of the opponent.

My point though is about the hypocrisy of those who will insult their own national team who got to the finals of a continental event and lost badly, but will be soft on the European clubs they support when the same scenario occurs.

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by dabossman(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
anigold:
Chelsea players have revolted against Conte,they did it against mourinho I don't know why Chelsea players stood so low.. Conte will go I wonder who will coach them..

Guus Hiddink. grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Beedude(m): 9:23am On Feb 06, 2018
anigold:
Chelsea players have revolted against Conte,they did it against mourinho I don't know why Chelsea players stood so low.. Conte will go I wonder who will coach them..
Tony Pulis Will Do A Great Job.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by herkeym001(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2018
YOUNGKAHUNA:
Lol..... Betting slips of some people don Cut.
Chelsea spoil my tickets back-to-back
I'm currently in sad mood right now
Foolish Chelsea
Useless fans
Agbero supporters

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by onyxo76(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2018
The situation at chelsea does not come as a surprise to most Chelsea fans like us, it is a revolt against conte that is going on, the players know the owners' weakness when it comes to failure ,hence they simply play trash until the manager is sacked. There is no manager who comes to Chelsea that will survive this trend. Bring in kano pillars coach to them once Conte is sacked and you will see players winning the matches once again.
As for those who want to bet on Chelsea ,you have several options- red card-yes, chelsea clean sheet -no, home loss, chelsea to win nil-no... once i see this terrible revolt in the team .i use it to my advantage and make good money...imagine if i had placed 1k on watford to win last night...i would have been 6.2k richer by now...

In any case why chelsea thread dey reach over 25 pages once they lose? Arsenal thread hardly gets to page 4 once they lose!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2018
prettyboy5:

I celebrated the last Arsenal EPL trophy online of course, everything doesn't have to be Nairaland for people like me who have had online presence since 2003, we celebrated it big back then in 2004 on Myspace. Maybe you didn't even know what the internet was called back then grin

Mind you, a golden EPL trophy is not just anything, these are the things that give a club its status as a big club. No club in the entire top leagues in the world have ever achieved such a feat ever since Arsenal did it.

Aston Villa and Nottingham Forrest have won Champions league but other than that and present form what have they done? They can't be referred to big clubs like Man city or Arsenal whom have not even won Champions league, as a big team you need to set records and still stay relevant.

Chelsea officially entered the big clubs book when they took the record as being the club that has won the league with the highest points, as much as I detest Chelsea I will state the facts.

But Chelsea hasn't done much to be called a big club with history, in England when you mention:
LIVERPOOL: Club with highest champions league trophies, 2nd highest league trophies, and highest league cup trophies

MAN UTD: club with highest league trophies, highest community shield trophies and 2nd highest FA cups

ARSENAL: only club to win the golden league trophy by going unbeaten and club with the highest FA cup trophies and joint 2nd highest community shied trophies.

CHELSEA: no standout history of them dominating in a stand out history or trophies. Chelsea is not even 2nd on ANY of the trophies table.

Take a look the photo below and see the rating of clubs in England and see how all the top 3 tops all have a competition they have stood out I , you can see it highlighted in the number of trophies, Chelsea is not highlighted in none. The only thing your ignorant fans rant about is the champions league trophy you guys won years ago but would not want other clubs to refer to their history/past glory as well.

Chelsea fans are glory hunters and not true fans, and its funny how most Chelsea fans are unfaithful fans who decamped from clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool, etc and the other bunch of their fans are kids who started watching football just few years ago.

All this “long talk” ... you just inadvertently proved my point with your post about you celebrating Arsenal’s last EPL title on “MySpace” .... WTF ... even grandpas have long left MySpace .... Gunners like you are so frustrated.... let me not even bring up Champions League.... grin grin grin

Arsenal ..... 14 years and counting , no EPL trophy!
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Nedfed(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2018
iluvpomo:
[size=7pt][/size]

All this “long talk” ... you just inadvertently proved my point with your post about you celebrating Arsenal’s last EPL title on “MySpace” .... WTF ... even grandpas have long left MySpace .... Gunners like you are so frustrated.... let me not even bring up Champions League.... grin grin grin

Arsenal ..... 14 years and counting , no EPL trophy!

As usual no facts to prove anything, just the usual blabbermouth noise making attitude of Chelsea fans. It shows you have no facts to counter all I said about how Chelsea is a small club with no history, just a rich owner who bought a little success for a time, and which that time is coming to an end.

And yes I told you I celebrated Arsenal's last EPL trophy on Myspace back then in 2004, the internet didn't start with Nairaland in case you don't know, so shut up with the talk about not celebrating an EPL trophy here on Nairaland.

Here on Nairaland I have celebrated 3 FA cups trophies and 2 community shields, and funny enough I beat Chelsea twice to claim 2 of those trophies, not forgetting Arsenal still beat Chelsea weeks ago on the way to another trophy grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by OVA200(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I support Liverpool. A good coach won't sell Costa, sell Matic, loans and sells young vibrant players. Don't you think Mourinho regrets selling KDB? A good coach will play those young vibrant players end of discussion. Who needs Cahill, Az and Luiz starting? Zappacosta too in one match? Are they supposed to be the four elders or what? He should play this formation against Barca and see if Messi won't score hat trick twice. Cahill can't run, Az is getting tired, Luiz is ntoor. Ake, Zouma and Christensen would be good. His team is not flexible and everyone knows it.
On transfers, he is always complaining. They should give him money so he would buy Crouch, Dzeko and Co? TF are you smoking? Dude you are funny.
Bro let me correct you and please yield to the correction, Conte is not the one that sell Matic, Ake and Diego Costa the board did, he only fell out with Costa but he is not the one that sold him and also he is not the one that loan out Zouma, Chaloba, loftus cheek, ola Aina and co. the board also did. And bro he is not the one chasing Crouch, Carrol, etc but it is the board.

You will be wondering why I keep mentioning board; At Chelsea the coach is given small or zero transfer power (like Madrid, PSG, Barcelona etc) the board decide the type of player they want the coach to use but the coach is also given the right to list the players he want but it's the decision of the board that will triumph (whether to get him the players or go for another player they deem fit to cover the role) I thought you know Emenalo ( he is in charge of scouting player) and Mariana ( she in charge of signing that player and can even rule it out if she is not interested). So Chelsea selling any player or buy any player or loan any player is not in Conte's hand so stop blaming him.
Did you understand it now?

And to be sincere I never expect a Liverpool fans to blame Conte, you leave all the problem in your team and talk about Chelsea minimal problem. Your very good coach that did not sell young and vibrant player is a failure when compared to Conte.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by OVA200(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2018
prettyboy5:

As usual no facts to prove anything, just the usual blabbermouth noise making attitude of Chelsea fans. It shows you have no facts to counter all I said about how Chelsea is a small club with no history, just a rich owner who bought a little success for a time, and which that time is coming to an end.

And yes I told you I celebrated Arsenal's last EPL trophy on Myspace back then in 2004, the internet didn't start with Nairaland in case you don't know, so shut up with the talk about not celebrating an EPL trophy here on Nairaland.

Here on Nairaland I have celebrated 3 FA cups trophies and 2 community shields, and funny enough I beat Chelsea twice to claim 2 of those trophies, not forgetting Arsenal still beat Chelsea weeks ago on the way to another trophy grin
Do you know how many trophy Chelsea have celebrated here on Nairaland? because I see you bragging about 3 FA cup and community shield.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by kinzation(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2018
mikron:
they almost bidded for benteke too cheesy cheesy
imagine
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2018
OVA200:
Do you know how many trophy Chelsea have celebrated here on Nairaland? because I see you bragging about 3 FA cup and community shield.

Look here dude, if you don't know the origin of someone's comment you can take your time and read previous pages or just keep shut!

No one was arguing about the number of trophies Chelsea has celebrated here on Nairaland or not, the person I was replying was making mockery of Arsenal that it has not celebrated an EPL trophy here on Nairaland and I just informed him how I had celebrated Arsenal's last EPL trophy on Myspace back then and how I have celebrated 5 other trophies of Arsenal here on Nairaland.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by OVA200(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2018
prettyboy5:

Look here dude, if you don't know the origin of someone's comment you can take your time and read previous pages or just keep shut!

No one was arguing about the number of trophies Chelsea has celebrated here on Nairaland or not, the person I was replying was making mockery of Arsenal that it has not celebrated an EPL trophy here on Nairaland and I just informed him how I had celebrated Arsenal's last EPL trophy on Myspace back then and how I have celebrated 5 other trophies of Arsenal here on Nairaland.
You don't have to be insulting before you pass you message.
If you want to correct him you don't have to mention the cup (not trophy) you have celebrated just say to him on how Nairaland is not available when Arsenal last won a trophy, by listing the cup you celebrated here you are just indirectly and unknowingly mocking your team, Peace.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2018
OVA200:
You don't have to be insulting before you pass you message.
If you want to correct him you don't have to mention the cup (not trophy) you have celebrated just say to him on how Nairaland is not available when Arsenal last won a trophy, by listing the cup you celebrated here you are just indirectly and unknowingly mocking your team, Peace.

You are not making sense.

Someone said how I have not celebrated Arsenal winning trophies here on Nairaland and all and I mentioned the 5 cups and trophies I have celebrated here on Nairaland so what's your issue on that?

Lastly, Nairaland is not the representative of the internet please, so why do you people keep on talking about Nairaland like there not plenty other online platforms where football fans have celebrated their clubs victories prior to the birth if Nairaland.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by OVA200(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2018
prettyboy5:

You are not making sense.

Someone said how I have not celebrated Arsenal winning trophies here on Nairaland and all and I mentioned the 5 cups and trophies I have celebrated here on Nairaland so what's your issue on that?

Lastly, Nairaland is not the representative of the internet please, so why do you people keep on talking about Nairaland like there not plenty other online platforms where football fans have celebrated their clubs victories prior to the birth if Nairaland.
I can see you have a very stubborn personality and your team play a pivotal role in that.

What am saying is just that you don't need to mention all the cup you have celebrated to him just tell him in a simple tone that you have celebrated cup here too and that Nairaland is not yet founded as of the time Arsenal won the golden league.

Bro let me correct you Arsenal have not win a trophy since the creation of Nairaland so stop saying you have celebrated 5 trophies, maybe you will celebrate it before the trumpet sounds grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by mikron(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
kinzation:
imagine
I dey tell u
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by mikron(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
angels09:

Very wrong and seriously humiliated the guy without remorse. Who sacks a Costa for batshuayi and morata combined? Is that one a coach?
he really did wrong
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
OVA200:
I can see you have a very stubborn personality and your team play a pivotal role in that.

What am saying is just that you don't need to mention all the cup you have celebrated to him just tell him in a simple tone that you have celebrated cup here too and that Nairaland is not yet founded as of the time Arsenal won the golden league.

Bro let me correct you Arsenal have not win a trophy since the creation of Nairaland so stop saying you have celebrated 5 trophies, maybe you will celebrate it before the trumpet sounds grin

"What am saying is just that you don't need to mention all the cup you have celebrated to him just tell..."
Like seriously? You must be smoking the weed of ignorance to think you can tell me how to reply a football troll during football banter, do you even know what football banter is?

Also, I don't know if your lack of basic English language competence is affecting your common sense and knowledge base as well. You said Arsenal has not won a trophy since Nairaland was created right? Google is your friend, because I cant keep on trying to educate an ignorant fellow like you over and over again. Just google this: "Trophies won by Arsenal since 2005" and argue with the results with Google.

Lastly, there are kids who read Nairaland, don't corrupt them with your badly composed English, grammatical blunders like: "Arsenal have not win a trophy since the creation of Nairaland..." grin Do you even know the difference between present, past tense and present, past participle at all? grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by OVA200(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
prettyboy5:

"What am saying is just that you don't need to mention all the cup you have celebrated to him just tell..."
Like seriously? You must be smoking the weed of ignorance to think you can tell me how to reply a football troll during football banter, do you even know what football banter is?

Also, I don't know if your lack of basic English language competence is affecting your common sense and knowledge base as well. You said Arsenal has not won a trophy since Nairaland was created right? Google is your friend, because I cant keep on trying to educate an ignorant fellow like you over and over again. Just google this: "Trophies won by Arsenal since 2005" and argue with the results with Google.

Lastly, there are kids who read Nairaland, don't corrupt them with your badly composed English, grammatical blunders like: "Arsenal have not win a trophy since the creation of Nairaland..." grin Do you even know the difference between present, past tense and present, past participle at all? grin
Thank you jare my professor I will take your advice to heart, but maybe you are missing it up cup is different from trophy in football F A is a cup, community shield is just a shield, league cup is a cup too, Premier league is a trophy, Champions league is also a trophy, so it's different, I just hope you will learn since I learned something from your post too.
And please I don't need Google because it will bring out all the cup you had won since 2005 so I don't need it.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Mobash(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
teamderailers:

but the thing be say you no fit win 100k

How u dey do am?
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
OVA200:
Thank you jare my professor I will take your advice to heart, but maybe you are missing it up cup is different from trophy in football F A is a cup, community shield is just a shield, league cup is a cup too, Premier league is a trophy, Champions league is also a trophy, so it's different, I just hope you will learn since I learned something from your post too.
And please I don't need Google because it will bring out all the cup you had won since 2005 so I don't need it.

Go back to primary school please! I'm done trying to educate an ignorant person with major English comprehension deficiency.

Also, check your dictionary for the definition of "trophy", I have helped you out below.

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by Adeyeancah(m): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
mikron:
Very useless club always want to compare themselves with my darling united. Falling 4-1 to average Watford. Shame of the century
Am not a Chelsea fan but them beat una 3-1 at this same ground in sept 2016

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by kaycyor: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
kinzation:
is it your sweat..??

someone should help me with that Jide kosoko meme

Keep sweating and keep loosing..
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by abimbawealth(f): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
laydoh:
thanks 2 chelsea players for playing woefully jst 2 send d coach away and thanks 2 d clueless coach for d wrong starting 11.imagine him saying he started d wrong 11.i knew dis will apun,just wanted 2 v a little faith.imagine asking abimbawea.lth to v faith.oloriburuku ni chelsea players,no zeal 2 win in dat match.
I don't believe this... Conte has lost it... Everytime it's about players wanting the Manager sacked...

I no get strength sef
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
prettyboy5:

Again you are talking about history... that is all you Gunners have. Your club spends a lot of money too on players but has nothing to show for it. Perhaps you are in deep denial.
We are only talking about EPL and UCL trophies here. Let us not bring this discussion level down to “small potatoe” trophies.
You have not celebrated an EPL win here on Nairaland and it is a source of frustration for all you gunners, why else are you on a Chelsea thread then ?? grin grin
Gunners ... 14 years of frustration and still counting grin grin grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by kinzation(m): 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
kaycyor:

Keep sweating and keep loosing..
yinmu see this one what's my own with Chelsea
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
OVA200:
Don’t mind these gunners abeg ... they are all so frustrated. They have never celebrated an EPL title victory here on Nairaland... it is a cause of great frustration for them ... 14 years and counting grin
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by anigold(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Beedude:

Tony Pulis Will Do A Great Job.
Tony Published will do a Moyes and will take Chelsea to relegation
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by anigold(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
iluvpomo:

Again you are talking about history... that is all you Gunners have. Your club spends a lot of money too on players but has nothing to show for it. Perhaps you are in deep denial.
We are only talking about EPL and UCL trophies here. Let us not bring this discussion level down to “small potatoe” trophies.
You have not celebrated an EPL win here on Nairaland and it is a source of frustration for all you gunners, why else are you on a Chelsea thread then ?? grin grin
oga trophy is a general name for championships won ; cl,Fa cup,epl title all other league titles are all trophies.. stop unnecessary differentiation..

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by anigold(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
prettyboy5:

Go back to primary school please! I'm done trying to educate an ignorant person with major English comprehension deficiency.

Also, check your dictionary for the definition of "trophy", I have helped you out below.
excellent answer

1 Like

Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by prettyboy5: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
iluvpomo:

How old are you please? Because your uncoordinated rationale process is surprising for an adult.

You said Arsenal spends a lot of money too? How much please? In the last 10 years Arsenal has not spent up to 30% of what Chelsea has spent. So what are you saying? Do people like you just love to lie.

And I find it hard to understand why you reason like a child and keep on using Nairaland as a means to measure online platforms, is Nairaland the only online platform? Jeez! Ignorant kids like you feel internet life starts and ends here on Nairaland. I adequately celebrated Arsenal's last EPL trophy online and in real life with cans of canned beer with my friends back then, I'm sure you were still in primary school or something back then and why you only keep mentioning Nairaland.
Re: Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 by hermesprogidy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
OVA200:
FA cup, Premier league, Carabo Cup, Community shield, Champions League, Europa League and Fifa world club cup are all trophies or silverware. However, the community shield and fifa world club cup are considered minor trophies and do not count as real trophies . The rest are considered the major trophies counted.

What are the criteria for a trophy to be considered major?
1. It must be approved by a local or international football regulatory body ie FA, Uefa, Fifa etc.
2. It must involve more than two games.
3. It must involve more than two teams.

See why the community shield, super cup and fifa world club cup are not considered true trophies?
It just means Arsenal has won major trophies since the inception of Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.