Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) (22157 Views)

Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) / Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "For My Head" (Video) / Mr P - "Cool It Down" (Video) Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by madenigga(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
I dont understand the relationship btw the video and the song

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by geosuzzy(f): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dope!!!!!!
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lol. by the time they know the damage they caused, it would be too late an nigerians know how to move on very quickly... lol.
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by olisafincy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
He is really an upcoming artist.
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
dumodust:
knock off... old song re-written, mixture of tune of 'ready or not' by fugee, and 'my way' by usher
then the lyrical content is funny... at one point its 'girl leave me i can find my way'
the next thing..' come up to my room, we have things to do or whatever' and he even sings it slowly kneeling down like conjy re-loaded grin
What more can I add....you have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by Ugosample(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ganjafama:
Did you just say Peter is more sellable? You people should stop deceiving him. Truth is, Peter cannot sing. I expect you guys to encourage him to go and make peace with his brothers and not this cheerleading stuff.

Peter is more sellable than Paul

That's the truth

he has the endorsements, and is more outgoing
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Clyod:
grin grin

Someone's butt is about to be sued for copyright issues.

is that not Mario Winans tune..
Its fugees "Ready or not" before Mario used it
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by Ugosample(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
I love the song and the video.
It's DOPE

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by deebrownneymar: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
This beat don suffer
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by Soulsymbol99: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dude is trying 2hard undecided shld jst go bk 2 d original P in psquare cool

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by naifizzy: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Clyod:
grin grin

Someone's butt is about to be sued for copyright issues.

is that not Mario Winans tune..

Correction... The tune belongs to Enya. Mario Winans ft Enya & P diddy on it.
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by judondasylva(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Wow very nice song
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by johngroo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
sleekkid2015:
ANother Hit from this upcoming artiste
grin
sleekkid2015:
ANother Hit from this upcoming artiste
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
One word... Terrible
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by adakoleagbenu: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
1. His first one "Cool It Down" was way better. at least we heard his real voice. It seems his voice was tweaked in a weird for this song. He can do better.
I think he should stick with upbeat uptempo songs where we can see his dancing skills in the video. worked out for Michael Jackson.
the song dry, d lyrics are mixed up and it doesn't make sense

2. does this guy wanna be sued?

this samples Enya's"Boadicea" which was sampled by D Fugees, and In turn sampled by Mario Winans. So it's not Mario Winans song. Enya go sue o. dis guy shouldn't be reckless pls.

I like him, his hustle. he can drop hits

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by tinsel: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
udemzy101:

Still like cool it down.. Mk sense than this.
Cool it down has disappeared from charts. You can only found fire fire and nkenji keke in the charts.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by picowire: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pual is d key,well done peterhttp://www.nairaland.com/4323101/dj-cuppy-sponsors-10-people
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by ghuzy01: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
There are lots of haters on this nairaland. In my mind, this is a wonderful effort, and I rate it 6/10.he tried

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by Elxandre(m): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
This was horrible to be nice embarassed
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by agarawu23(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Wack!

Wasted mb sad
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by autonomous22: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Loving dis... that's my man. Ride on
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by chronique(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
I like this. I think some of you really need to understand that not everyone is a fan of the noisy shaku-shaku and legbegbe music most of you,see as dope. Peter has always leaned more to the r/b side of music and that obviously resonates in the 3 singles he has dropped so far. This song is more of a mid tempo tune and truthfully, there are people who enjoy their music like this. The song composition and arrangement might not be perfect but it gives room for improvement. I like the fact that he is doing music the way he likes and enjoys it. As for those talking about the video not being in synchronization with the song,have you guys heard about abstract video concepts and ideas? When you are using an abstract video concept for a song,it is almost totally detached from the current situation at hand. You're carried away by the visuals rather than what's here right now.

In all,I think it's a nice effort from him.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
tinsel:

Cool it down has disappeared from charts. You can only found fire fire and nkenji keke in the charts.

Which chart?
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by edmaraja: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Trash
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by Dsena(f): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
The song is below average even for its genre
chronique:
I like this. I think some of you really need to understand that not everyone is a fan of the noisy shaku-shaku and legbegbe music most of you,see as dope. Peter has always leaned more to the r/b side of music and that obviously resonates in the 3 singles he has dropped so far. This song is more of a mid tempo tune and truthfully, there are people who enjoy their music like this. The song composition and arrangement might not be perfect but it gives room for improvement. I like the fact that he is doing music the way he likes and enjoys it. As for those talking about the video not being in synchronization with the song,have you guys heard about abstract video concepts and ideas? When you are using an abstract video concept for a song,it is almost totally detached from the current situation at hand. You're carried away by the visuals rather than what's here right now.

In all,I think it's a nice effort from him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by chronique(m): 12:02am On Feb 03, 2018
Dsena:
The song is below average even for its genre

When davido dropped "if", I couldn't stand it after first play. I thought it was horrible. The song eventually grew on me,and became a big hit to the point R.Kelly had to do a cover of it. It's too early to call it below average. Give it a few more listens over time.
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by kense88: 12:21am On Feb 03, 2018
Justbeingreal:
Really, wrestlemania is 30+ now n u remember theme song from 17, u try o
it's the greatest wrestle mania of all time.which took place at reliant astradome. With record attendance of 67925. The rock and Austin put up a hell of a show. The atmosphere was simply electrifying. The theme song is the best i have ever seen. There can never be another wrestle mania 17

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by oderemo(m): 12:35am On Feb 03, 2018
Initially I tot I was in a funeral parlor about to collect my dead dog ashes but realised after a jolt of realisation that this dreadful song is by mr p. Of the forgotten square root.
Its so drab that my dead dog will be brought to life listening to this crap.
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by okekefranklin(m): 2:05am On Feb 03, 2018
For me this is the best solo from Peter Okoye AKA Mr. P
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by sevule(m): 3:01am On Feb 03, 2018
This song is truly pathetic!
Peter's singing voice is terrible and the weird auto tune just made it worse. The song was completely disjointed and it almost had no chorus or bridge. The lyrics? Please let us not go there as it was absolute rubbish. The song has no structure and it is truly shameful that Peter is putting out such garbage. Does this dude have a manager at all?
I grew up listening to P-Square and it is sad to see a member of this amazing group putting out such a subpar and substandard song.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:25am On Feb 03, 2018
Alright oooo good. undecided tongue
Re: Peter Okoye "Mr. P" – "My Way" (Video) by Dsena(f): 5:12am On Feb 03, 2018
Well if was not a mid-tempo rnb song. the genre is not really popin in nigeria so anyone one that does it must do it really well, pulse i am sure if he was still in psquare it won't matter because they are already big but right now he has to work really hard on his music because he is now on his own.
chronique:

When davido dropped "if", I couldn't stand it after first play. I thought it was horrible. The song eventually grew on me,and became a big hit to the point R.Kelly had to do a cover of it. It's too early to call it below average. Give it a few more listens over time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MP3 Download - Okpo Records Ndia Wedding Bells Download Free / Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] / Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.