Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance (739 Views)

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. / "Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance by Deprofessional(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
I need a researchable topic in Msc finance.

The topic must have a dependent and an independent variables.

You get N3k MTN recharge if your topic is accepted.
Re: Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance by drake2(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Topic: Buharinomics and the Nigerian Financial Clueless-ness(2015-2017).
Send Airtel, not MTN
Re: Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance by Deprofessional(m): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
drake2:
Topic: Buharinomics and the Nigerian Financial Clueless-ness(2015-2017).

Send Airtel, not MTN

Please identify the dependent and the independent variables in that topic
Re: Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance by drake2(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Deprofessional:

Please identify the dependent and the independent variables in that topic

Independent variables: All the clueless actions and inactions.

Dependent variables: All the financial Economic mess typifying the Nigerian state

Guy send ds Airtel nah.

If u want me to develop d concept paper. i fit

1 Like

Re: Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Determinants of financial development mtn
Re: Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance by abuproject(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Project topics for Final year Student | Download Complete Project ( Chapter 1-5)
We assist final year students with quality, well researched, reliable and ready made project work. Our materials are recent, complete (chapter 1 -5, with references) and well written.
Simply visit www.projectng.com select your department, choose from our list of topics available and fill in your data to download.

Download Project Materials to your Email

We attach and forward the project material to your email address.
Simply visit https://projectng.com/emailproject
Enter Email address to receive the complete material in your email.

Project Topics sorted by Departments
Free Accounting Project Topics
Free Banking And Finance Project Topics
Free Business Administration & Management Project Topics
Re: Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance by Deprofessional(m): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2018
Djfs2Baby:
Determinants of financial development
mtn

Please, could you explain this topic further.
I know the independent variables are the determinants while the dependent is financial development.
Re: Please Help With A Research Topic In Msc Finance by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2018
Deprofessional:

Please, could you explain this topic further.
I know the independent variables are the determinants while the dependent is financial development.

chat me up on whatsapp 09036487540

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Female Visit Toilet Than Male / How To Write A Narrative Essay That Brings Distinction / Biomass: A Promising Renewable Energy Source In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.