Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben (5687 Views)

Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by okoumbok: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
His name is Aregbor Goodluck and he is the Student union government Director Of finance. Apart from his academic activities coupled with the rigors of his political duties, he still finds time to hit the gym daily and ton that body shape any lady would easily drool over.
To mark the new month, he shared this sultry pics via his social media platforms and indeed one would agree hell was inspired from his hotteness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by Dammie2000(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nice body Keep it up
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by Dboy55(m): 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Idiot watin dae hot about am, now ?

28 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by timwudz(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color] that body though
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by Enoma222(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
;Dhahaha :Dhahaha

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by itsRhamzy: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hmmmn. You try bruh!! Your crib + gadgets are lit...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by jimmychang: 1:19am On Feb 03, 2018
we no know am for Uniben ooh

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by OneCorner: 3:10am On Feb 03, 2018
Hot?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by olowodaran(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2018
Another meaningless trash just like bbnaija.
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:12am On Feb 03, 2018
This one is hot body.. angry

What will you call commando in FUTMIN?
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by Aldebaran(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2018
okoumbok:
His name is Aregbor Goodluck and he is the Student union government Director Of finance. Apart from his academic activities coupled with the rigors of his political duties, he still finds time to hit the gym daily and ton that body shape any lady would easily drool over.
To mark the new month, he shared this sultry pics via his social media platforms and indeed one would agree hell was inspired from his hotteness.

It's obvious he is very HOT...
That's why he is sitting on the FRIDGE to cool down grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by judgedredd22(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2018

hot? from where to where??

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by utenwuson: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2018
op..... I say please put on ur jacket..... man is not hot

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by pointblank247(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2018
he is petit and pety
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by Jman06(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2018
Everybody is just seeking attention these days! He ain't even half as toned as I am yet no bragging.
Bros, stop embarrassing the great Unibest.
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by ikombe: 10:50am On Feb 03, 2018
Niggas who doesn't posses 1 single abs will start hating
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 03, 2018
Man's not hot
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by CSTR2: 11:35am On Feb 03, 2018
Samata104:
Man's not hot
But you can be hot if you tone down on the artificials on your face and hands.

There is beauty in simplicity.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2018
CSTR2:

But you can be hot if you tone down on the artificials on your face and hands.

There is beauty in simplicity.
Ok
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by michaeljunny(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nice body.
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Dude looks like Drogba. Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by Osjaay(f): 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
kiss kiss kissstill searching for da hot body. cox I can't see anything to qualify as da hotness.... he ought to be emitting out smoke and sweat from his body then if he's truly hot as they say
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by captainbangz: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
If the boys hot that means i am fire. Him no grab pass me sef. Mtcheew
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by goldhn(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
undecided he dey use the body boil water since it's hot...like who hot EPP?
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by odigbosky(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Osjaay:
kiss kiss kissstill searching for da hot body. cox I can't see anything to qualify as da hotness.... he ought to be emitting out smoke and sweat from his body then if he's truly hot as they say

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by IME1: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
When they are rusticating executives you're celebrating and drooling over an adult putting foot on top fridge and sitting and putting his whole weight on a table top fridge.

Uniben will be great again

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by Okezedan(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
My coursemate and we gym together in hall3. Nice one bro
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by HausaOverlord: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
But this guy head long oh

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by ignosi: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2018
olowodaran:
Another meaningless trash just like bbnaija.
Na so this mod dem go hit u ban for that bbnaija poo
Re: Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben by mymoney001(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2018
You mean this one that sold the Union out? His Colleagues are being Rusticated for fighting for the interest of Students. We know him and his cowardice

(1) (2) (Reply)

UDU Sokoto 2012/2013 Admission / Nigeria To Include ICT In School Curricular / Ibbul First Choice Utme Candidates Screening In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.