Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Muslimers Inspiring Nigeria In The Blogging World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslimers Inspiring Nigeria In The Blogging World (361 Views)

There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns / Prophet George Fakolade: "Fashola Will Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslimers Inspiring Nigeria In The Blogging World by HARKsmart(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nigeria, blessed with many inspiring and aspiring men including women doing great and making us proud home as well as abroad. She (Nigeria) is not short of gifts and the ever dynamism of her colossal talents have been helped with the multifaceted ethnics, religions, and tribes.

Divided we fall, united we stand. Thus, I am always happy. The ecstasy meets no boundary when I see or hear of Nigerians staking the name Nigeria clearly on the globe. The contribution of technology has been embraced and used in amplifying the blessings of our dear nation.

I found myself some years ago (in the blogging world) out of the necessity to fill the void and promote the good name of our dear Nation. In this quest, I have found many Muslim women Bloggers (MUSLIMWERS) in this trend.

MUSLIM +WOMEN + BLOGGERS = MUSLIMWERS Click To Tweet

I am dedicating this article to some of the Muslimers inspiring Nigeria and making us proud in the blogging world.

1). Barakah Bashir is a young and vibrant sister in Islam. A community development worker, PEP trainer, freelance writer, an entrepreneur and a medical student. She enjoys putting her thoughts into words, reading and sleeping.

She created ‘The Barakah Lifestyle Tribe (TBLT)’ blog. They are a team of passionate people that are continuously striving to Inspire, educate and empower people for a better existence.

Connect through Blog or Instagram.

2). Idayat Sanni, a graduate with a Bachelors in Public Relations and Advertising as well as Masters in Global Media and Studies.

She is a fashion blogger, stylist, and photographer. She loves expressing her creative thoughts through style. Her blog aims to stimulate creativity, comfort, peace, and joy.

Connect through Blog, Instagram or Twitter.

3). Zahra Zakariya Abdulkareem, a Business Strategist and Transformational Coach to High Achieving Entrepreneurs & Professionals, created “The Umm Fariha Network”.

They are a network of sisters, wives, mothers, and friends, working together in the pursuit of true success for themselves, their homes and community, through the guidance of the Quran and Sunnah. Their aim is to nurture women, help them discover themselves and their callings, live a purposeful life and gain fulfillment from whatever path they choose to take.

Connect through Blog, Instagram or Facebook
Re: Muslimers Inspiring Nigeria In The Blogging World by HARKsmart(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
4). Muslimah Style Guide (MSG) started off as Oyinkan Fatima Momoh dream to infuse style into the lives of Muslim women. Today, Muslimah Style Guide fondly called MSG has evolved into a platform that influences women to strive for excellence. But, not only in fashion but all areas of life. With love and sincerity as their driving force.

5). Busari Zulaykha Omotolanie, a graduate with a Bachelors in English and Masters in Communications. She frequently shares doses of happiness on her blog and everywhere you meet her.

She got to realize after years of thorough searching, that happiness needs not be something we go after. It should be the way we live our lives and manifest our Destinies

Connect through Blog, Instagram or Twitter

6). Azeezah Salau-Mohammed, a Nigerian Muslim woman, a trained Lawyer, a wife and mum of two founded Muslimah Lifestyle Hub. The blog is one of the many aspirations she has, with the hope to turn these aspirations into beneficial realities for herself and her sisters in faith wherever destiny carries her (by the Grace of Allah).

Their mission is to build an online community of sisters; connecting, sharing and inspiring through their stories and brands to empower each other and the coming generations.

Connect through Blog or Instagram

7). Hameedah Salauden is a young Muslim lady in her early twenties. A graduate of English Language from the Lagos State University and a part-time reporter. As a free thinker who constantly finds love in art and photography, she takes her time out to create, write and share things that make her happy and in turn make others smile.

She shares her life experiences as an average Nigerian Muslim and even tidbits of other peoples experiences that may be of good use to anyone.

Re: Muslimers Inspiring Nigeria In The Blogging World by HARKsmart(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
cool. Ummu Nouman, founder of “Green Muslim” is here to rekindle the knowledge to breed a character trait that is next to being a Muslim. She believes the journey begins with you from the scratch.

This journey is to a beautiful destination; one that will make you enjoy your hectic modern lives as Muslims, make you fall head over heels in love with your creator, make you men and women that never grow old and help you achieve your goals in the easiest way ever.

Connect through Blog, Facebook or Instagram

9). Rodiyah Aderinoye is the Founder of “Village Lounge”, a Female Development Center. They are on a mission to uphold positive self-growth, development, and success of females in all aspects of life.

She and her team are always happy to help you live a purposeful life; so you can make a positive impact for yourself and others.

10). Halima Mustapha is a computer science degree holder from the Federal University of Technology Minna, with the area of specialization in Computer Networking. She is a modest fashion stylist, lover of everything stylish and modest. Sometimes you may catch her on runways or modeling for brands.

Connect through Blog or Instagram

Of course, don’t forget to Read about the Founder of Sekinat Sanni Blog.

If you have other Muslim Women Bloggers (MUSLIMWERS) in Nigeria making sense around you, let me know.
I’ll definitely include them in the next part of this article. Thank you.

Love, [url]Sekinatsanni.com.ng[/url] Sanni.

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For He Has Heard Our Prayer Concerning The Fulani Terrorist And Others / The Anti-christ Call Daddy Freeze / Like Jesus, Like Me By Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.