Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned (36341 Views)

21 Facts About Dangote Refinery To Be Commissioned Today / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Sirmuel1(m): 6:24am On Feb 03, 2018
jessyjames100:
market DAT has been built since it now dey decided to commission it. Tanko weldone

Do you stay in Nasarawa?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by HAH: 6:28am On Feb 03, 2018
david102:
nasarawa is not a northern state, it fall under the middle belt
northern Nigeria means anywhere that was part of the colony called northern Nigeria before amalgamation in 1914, nasarawa, Benue. Plateau kwara are all northern states and by the way it is called north central not middle bet, middle belt is a term used by bitter people.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by chikago1: 6:41am On Feb 03, 2018
You mean Dullardino International Market ,D.I.M. Even the initials make up the state of zombie's brains.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by justy15: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2018
Karu market has been there before now, they just retouched it n renamed it after their lord n master bubu. All the same they should make the environment conducive for traders to do their biz n go. Chikinaa
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Lighthouseman: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2018
hisgrace090:
North and development.

This people are enjoying almost everything from the federal govt.

The said market was built by the previous pdp admin in the state. Al makura only painted it. It was financed with bank loan and the state has been unable to repay her part of the loan. The matter has been in court don't know how they want to open a market which case is pending in court?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by penukz2015(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2018
The road is even better than all the roads in Imo State. Rochas i greet you
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Kaziar: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
state government built market and someone is attributing it to the perceived favoritism of the federal government. Chai! If you think you have seen poverty in any part of Nigeria wait till you come to the north. It is funny that some of you actually think this nothern politicians are Robin Hood don't you know everything they do they do for themselves. How does having 90% of the national security apparatus controlled by the northerners guarantee the security of the north. Is it not the same North where lives are lost everyday, where human lives are worth less than animals. Truth is the north voted in this administration for the same reason as everyone else, change. But if that change constitutes a change from being majorly killed by Boko Haram to being sitting ducks for Fulani herdsmen don't you think they want something else.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by saifuhot: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
Very dumb this is a state project ask your governor to do it for you too.
Not long wike was inspecting Africa largest mall u no complain.. children of hate.
Samusu:

It's there time bro
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by jessyjames100(f): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Do you stay in Nasarawa?
no but I know d place been there so many times
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by Sirmuel1(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2018
jessyjames100:

no but I know d place been there so many times

Okay. I will be there by 8am on Tuesday. I thought I could get the chance to see you. wink
Re: Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned by ofhismercy(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS
DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.
...........................CUG WORLD...............

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Bad Day Looks Like In The Bank / My Domain Flipping Experience... Revealed / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.