Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Child Rapists On The Prowl In Bariga; Read About Their Tactics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Rapists On The Prowl In Bariga; Read About Their Tactics (437 Views)

Kidnappers On The Prowl In Abuja, Abduct Lecturer, 2 Teenagers, Others In 24 Hrs / New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Child Rapists On The Prowl In Bariga; Read About Their Tactics by InsideMainland: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
A 38-year-old man, Rotimi Abomini, has been arrested for allegedly poking his finger into the private part of a primary six pupil at Bariga end of Lagos Mainland. The incident was said to have occurred last year at 34, Coconut Street, Ebute Ilaje, Bariga, Lagos Mainland.
The suspect was said to be a serial rapist in the community, who had lured several other young girls with different tricks and made love with them. He also threatened to kill them if they report to their parents.
He was caught when he reportedly lured a primary six pupil with custard and milk to make love to her.
According to the victim’s mother, her 11-year-old daughter told her that when she was returning from school, Abomini called her and her friend to come and take custard and milk, New Telegraph reports.
Narrating the incident, she said: “It was when the suspect was arrested that I got to know that my daughter’s friend had been going to Abomini’s room to collect custard and milk and thereafter the man would make love to the girl.
“My daughter said immediately they entered the suspect’s room, her friend went out and left her in the room after collecting the custard and milk. She also made attempt to leave when the suspect asked her to wait and have sex with her before he could give her custard and milk.

READ MORE HERE - https://insidemainland.com/2018/02/02/child-rapists-prowl-bariga-read-tactics/

CC @LALASTICLALA @MYND44

(1) (Reply)

I Warned About Fulani Killer Squad Last Year / Soldiers Apprehend Arms Supplier With Charms And Weapons At A Checkpoint (photos / How Can One Request For The Recorded Conversation Of Your Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.