Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna (954 Views)

Queeneth Agbor Stands For Sex Before Marriage, Says Test D*ck Before Marriage / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna by 3Ebisco: 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
The wife of IK Ogbonna Nigerian Nollywood actor Sonnia Ogbonna has revealed how she feels when she hears the word marriage.

Sonnnia is not a Nigerian so she may hate the idea of marriage. She is originally named Sonnia Ogbonna Morales, she hails from Columbia.

“Honestly, I have never liked the idea of marriage, I hated it cuz it seemed like a zone where we appreciate nothing and demand for everything just because, Even today I feel like the whole “marriage” thing is not there to serve us, but to serve society by impacting tones of norms that are meant to control us, lock us inside the box and decide what is wrong and right on our behalf. It took me time, tears, depression, endless arguments and literally madness to understand the purpose of two people coexisting together,” the DFNG ambassador wrote.

She also said that her husband is the best as he has given her the freedom to be who she wants to be, she also took out time to thank him so much for baby-sitting her when she was just 23.

She wrote

“Many times I forgot to give credit to this man of mine for everything that he is. Do you know how difficult I am to handle? Strong minded woman with revolution on her mind 24/7. Lol, Average man’s pride can’t deal with me. Ever. I made many mistakes but the biggest one is not appreciating u every moment of my day. Thank you for babysitting me from the time I was barely 23. I know it’s not easy dealing with a savage like me that doesn’t like being tamed ”submissive” (I hate that bloody word) And freedom u gave me is the highest proof of love u have for me. Nothing is perfect about us, but at the end of the day we always remember to go back on the right track whenever we get lost. I love you Boss.”

As a Nigerian woman you hate the idea of marriage then you should be ready to go to war with your parent most especially if you are the eldest child.

I wonder why someone that hates the idea of marriage will be married.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/i-hate-marriage-says-sonnia-ogbonna.html

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna by obi4eze(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Giroud will start Chelsea's next match

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna by HOLYDICK(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Barcelona would win the copa del ray record 30th time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna by edmaraja: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Which wing will Aubameyang play at arsenal?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna by obi4eze(m): 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
edmaraja:
Centre Forward na...
Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna by Kenzico(m): 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
undecided undecided

This one her marriage crash is already imminent

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna by edmaraja: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
obi4eze:

Centre Forward na...
So where lacazette go come play?
Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna by somadinho10: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Abeg who start this trend
obi4eze:
Giroud will start Chelsea's next match
HOLYDICK:
Barcelona would win the copa del ray record 30th time
edmaraja:
Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna by obi4eze(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
edmaraja:

So where lacazette go come play?
Bench
Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna by mexxmoney: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Holy Holy Holy Holy
Enugu Rangers another Champion!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna by ominilongest(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
obi4eze:

Bench
kai!..make arsene Wenger use 442 na..y lacazette go dey bench
Re: I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna by Zanas: 12:00am On Feb 03, 2018
Meanwhile Batshuayi scored two goals on his debut for borussia Dortmund today..... Conte!! See ur life?

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija, Rico Wakes Up After Noticing A Wet Sign On His Bed Last Night (video) / Edo Big Boy Engages Girlfriend With Diamond Ring And N2million Cheque. Photos / The Complete List Of Winners At 12th Edition Of Headies 2018 Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.