Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Youth Corper Who Needs A Ppa in OgunThat Pays!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper Who Needs A Ppa in OgunThat Pays!!! (952 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corper Who Needs A Ppa in OgunThat Pays!!! by hinere(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Goodmorning all. Pls im a Corper posted to ogun state. Pls Im in search of a good PPA in lagos or Ogun state where i can do my one year National Service. I will be glad if the PPA pays.
Pls ex corpers, serving corpers. I seriously need your help ASAP before its 2 late.
#Helpasoul

pls moderator ABEG
#frontpage
Re: Youth Corper Who Needs A Ppa in OgunThat Pays!!! by Asquare84(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2018
There is no way nysc will not post u to ppa, you just want to obtain a rejection letter
Re: Youth Corper Who Needs A Ppa in OgunThat Pays!!! by hinere(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2018
Asquare84:
There is no way nysc will not post u to ppa, you just want to obtain a rejection letter

I was posted 2 a school in a village in ogun state but i need a place where i can work, learn and also get paid. Is that 2 much 2 ask.
Re: Youth Corper Who Needs A Ppa in OgunThat Pays!!! by Asquare84(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2018
hinere:

I was posted 2 a school in a village in ogun state but i need a place where i can work, learn and also get paid. Is that 2 much 2 ask.

You need to weigh your option

(1) you may save something at the end of your nysc if you choose to remain in the village school

(2) you may have a better chance of job experience or the employer may retain you if you choose to remain in town

(3) you will spend more if you choose to serve in town

My take is if you wish to get more experience you can go from one organisation to another organisation it may even be a bank and ask whether they take corpse then finally if you get any request letter you can go and collect your rejection letter from that village school
Re: Youth Corper Who Needs A Ppa in OgunThat Pays!!! by hinere(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Asquare84:

You need to weigh your option

(1) you may save something at the end of your nysc if you choose to remain in the village school

(2) you may have a better chance of job experience or the employer may retain you if you choose to remain in town

(3) you will spend more if you choose to serve in town

My take is if you wish to get more experience you can go from one organisation to another organisation it may even be a bank and ask whether they take corpse then finally if you get any request letter you can go and collect your rejection letter from that village school

10nks alot 4 this advice.

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern / Pcms From Lagos Posted To Kwara / For Sleeping Inside Hostel While Lecture Are On. What's My Punishment?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.