Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

“I Don’t Have Problem With Men Having Intimacy With Sex Dolls” – Tonia Nwosu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Don’t Have Problem With Men Having Intimacy With Sex Dolls” – Tonia Nwosu (1010 Views)

Tonia Nweke: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Movie Producer In Asaba / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) / Tonia O Roberts Releases Sultry Christmas Day Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Don’t Have Problem With Men Having Intimacy With Sex Dolls” – Tonia Nwosu by ibrahxx123(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonia Nwosu has revealed in an interview with Sun that she has never been a victim of sexual harassment by film producers in the industry.

She said producers don’t give her conditions for roles in movies because she is good with her craft.

On the burning issue of men having intimacy with sex dolls, the Anambra State-born thespian, said she is fine with men having sex with dolls as long as it keeps them off raping young girls.

She said, “Producers can’t ask me for sex or give me some conditions just to be in their movies.

“No! Never! I didn’t experience such while I was starting, even till now, I have still not experienced it.

“This is because I am not desperate and I am good with my craft.”

She added, “I want to take my career to another level. In fact, I’m planning to shoot more movies of my own. I will start soon. Once I finish one third of the jobs I have now, I’ll kick off my own productions.’’

“I don’t have problems with sex dolls as long they are not raping people. It’s a personal sex life.

“When ladies buy and use vibrators do men complain? If it’s going to stop rape cases in the world, then I’m good with it.”

http://thekennysblog.com/2018/02/03/dont-problem-men-intimacy-sex-dolls-tonia-nwosu/

Re: “I Don’t Have Problem With Men Having Intimacy With Sex Dolls” – Tonia Nwosu by Flexherbal(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
Her words:

“When ladies buy and use vibrators do men complain? If it’s going to stop rape cases in the world, then I’m good with it.”

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Tekno - Who Has The Best Dance|groove To Olamide Ft Wizkid-zombie / Nollywood Actress Kiki Omeili Shares Beautiful Pre Birthday Photos / Bbnaija: "You Will Never Win Until You Succeed" - Miracle In New Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.