Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. (15516 Views)

LAUTECH Ranked 11th Best University In Nigeria / Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher / LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by Mrbloom1234: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
selflover:
if I hear

its the fact.. the school ranking is not about the strike... it's about the management and the product of the school..

am a proud Ladokite though.. something tells me you are too..

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by topearos(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Even when an undergraduate course of 4years turn around to be 6years. Webo ranking is a mere joke, we can't take this serious.
Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by sakaadeola: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
chinawapz:
Na lie....AAUA still remain to be the best state University. Webo ranking is a mere fake
AAUA is just an advance secondary school, a claimed university without necessary faculties and college..Lautech international college is far better than the whole AAUA.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by sakaadeola: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
shevy45:
If i'm chanced to be the president of nigeria, i will change lautech to yahoo tech state university. how can lautech be the best state university in nigeria? how cam that be? yeye
you can't be chanced to be president of Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by Saint83(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hahhahhahahahahahahahahaha
Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by d33types: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
HigherEd:

Just say you don't understand the methodology before making a shame of yourself. But lemme break it down simple for you. Webometrics is a ranking which uses four bibliometric tools(presence, impact, openness and excellence) first created by Lee Bernard to assess universities on the web by virtue of their academic contents. It rates the global relevance of research output according to how universities all over the world uses them.
If the words in methodology are hard for you to understand go and read the objectives of the Webometric ranking on their site.

You are the ignoraums my friend. The link is there to clear your knowledgelessness.

Faux intellectualism is your problem . You claim to know much but know little. Not all journals are ranked because some aren't open source.

Funny enough, the most sought after journals in medical prectice aren't filtered.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by selflover(f): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
strategist007:
what course
statistics
Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by selflover(f): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mrbloom1234:

its the fact.. the school ranking is not about the strike... it's about the management and the product of the school..

am a proud Ladokite though.. something tells me you are too..
Yea I am
Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by chinawapz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
sakaadeola:
AAUA is just an advance secondary school, a claimed university without necessary faculties and college..Lautech international college is far better than the whole AAUA.
You mumu pass goat
Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by shevy45(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lagos State & Rivers State University Is A University That Is Used To Curse Another University...If I'm Admitted For PGS i'ii Reject The Admission.
Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by shevy45(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Do you know what tomorrow holds?
Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by mfm04622: 6:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Pavore9:
Is it not delusional?

It is based on research output from the school, not how well the school teaches students.
Re: LAUTECH Ranked As Best State University In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2019
#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Lawyers Buried Face Down (photo) / Unilorin Admission List Is Out / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.