Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) (988 Views)

This Muslim Prayer Work Like Magic, Seeking Blessings, Relief You From Hardship / Why Will This Muslim Brother Deny His Own Words? / Please Remove This Muslim Oath From My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) by Williams2017: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
A young man has gone viral after controversial pictures of him hit the internet. The Muslim guy who is based in the northern part of Nigeria – was pictured getting high in a spiritual state as he drank a bottle of Orijin while reading and meditating on the Koran with a Crucifix.

According to reports, the man is said to be very popular among his peers especially the ladies in his area due to his unusual and controversial lifestyle.

The young man was blasted by internet users after the pictures were shared online.

See more photos below:-

https://www.gbextra.com/2018/02/omg-see-muslim-guy-spotted-reading-quran-photos/

Re: OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
I don't think he is Muslim.
Why is he wearing a cross?
This is a Hoax
Re: OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) by DannyJ19(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
with cross on his neck...

with that kind of hair....
Re: OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
D guy they mad
Re: OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) by Godwinfury(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
This Topic have already been post and deleted on Nairaland about this time yesterday, the young man is actually a Muslim though, and he plaits his hair.
Wonder what he's up to.
Re: OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) by kevoh(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
wilsonreuben:
I don't think he is Muslim.
Why is he wearing a cross?
This is a Hoax
The posters on the wall prove otherwise. There's nothing special here, I have seen and know Muslims that do worse.

Below is the remainder part of the pictures from the previous thread that was deleted, sorry Muslims you can not cover your tracks for eternity on the internet! This is 2018 and not medieval times! grin grin

Re: OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) by mikky4764(f): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Radical...if dem catch u ehn
Re: OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) by oloriooko(m): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
This post has been deleted by the mods for reasons best known to them
OP you may soon be banned for posting this
Re: OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) by Chrisbeks: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
There is a clear bias against Christianity by Nairaland owner and mods. This is not right and if they don't stop it, I'll just have to leave this forum, I hate cheating with a passion
Re: OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
kevoh:

The posters on the wall prove otherwise. There's nothing special here, I have seen and know Muslims that do worse.

Below is the remainder part of the pictures from the previous thread that was deleted, sorry Muslims you can not cover your tracks for eternity on the internet! This is 2018 and not medieval times! grin grin

OH, I didn't see that
Re: OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
frontpage please
Re: OMG: See What This Muslim Guy Is Spotted Doing, While Reading Quran (photos) by enilove(m): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Let him alone. He is better than the Book Haram that kills for Allah. He is enjoying THE LIFE OF HIS HEAD , yes, je eye ori e.

(1) (Reply)

Religious Mum Chose To Let Her Baby Die Than To Accept Blood Transfusion / The Eight Logical Inferences That Prove The Existence Of The Greatest Creator / Tani Jesu Nse? - Jesu Ni Agbara Olorun, Ati Ogbon Olorun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.