Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,695 members, 7,851,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Is God Interested In Bet9ja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Interested In Bet9ja (998 Views)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / Is GOD Almighty Interested In Political leadership Position On Earth? / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty :ask Me Anything!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Interested In Bet9ja by MhizVee(f): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
Re: Is God Interested In Bet9ja by StrikeBack(m): 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
Is God interested in corruption
Is God interested in bad roads
Is God interested in Education
Re: Is God Interested In Bet9ja by MhizVee(f): 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
Is God interested in education, scripture says "study to show thyself approve" what does that mean?
God is not interested in corruption. Sin can never be found in him
In bad roads, how can God be interested in roads that causes accident to his children, let's put it these way God is concerned about us, and he detest whatever it is that is detrimental to our wellbeing. Thanks
StrikeBack:
Is God interested in corruption
Is God interested in bad roads
Is God interested in Education

Re: Is God Interested In Bet9ja by ochibuogwu5: 6:10am On Nov 03, 2019
Betting/Gambling:
He who is not faithful in small things cannot be faithful in big things.
He who cannot take care of what belongs to another person(the money you use for betting whether from your salary/business is an unmerited/grace gift from GOD) who can give him what belongs to him(more grace gifts).
Betting is the same thing as gambling no matter the new name we give to it, no matter how many people who has profited from it.
It is evil and sinful before God and man.
It shows you do not trust God who gave you life *freely* without *you playing betting/gambling* with Him in the heavenly realm before He chose to make you a human being though He chose to create stone, water, trees grasses, snakes, reptiles, goats, cows e.t.c. the same day He created you in your mother's womb.
It shows you do not trust God who gave you the *first money you got* before you started playing *betting/gambling*
God who created us is definite about each human being purpose on earth even though He prompts us to collaborate with Him in bringing out this *unique purpose and manifestations* however He is not a God of *trial and error* thus
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end"

Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations"

Isaiah 45:18 "For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, *He created it not in vain*, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: *I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain*: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right."

Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

In *betting/gambling* people rub Peter to pay Paul; 100 people pays #100 to win 1-game(#1,000) at the end of the game
1-person is given the #1,000 (10-times his/her income which is fraud in genuine business; a genuine child of God is not expected to make 100% of his income rather a reasonable profit above his *cost-price*)
While the owner of the system takes #9,000
While the remaining 99 people goes home with nothing, some people said but they are not complaining however somebody needs to tell them the truth just like those wasting their lives in prostitution, adultery, fornication, lies, bribery and corruption, forgery-of-certificates, impersonation, examination mal-practices, abortion, betrayals, back-biting, kidnapping, armed-robbery, assassination, sins, homosexuality, lesbianism, sugar-daddy/mummy, surrogates, runz girls//boys, unbelief, hopelessness, fake-prophets/prophetess(man/woman-of-god) e.t.c. are doing with the life and resources God of unmerited favours (Grace) has given out to all human being.

Engage in tangible business or employment where you can receive a tangible products and services that is *morally permissible* which you can sell with profits even if economy does not flow well, you will sell at cost price and get back your *initial-capital*
For services that are *morally justifiable* at least you have the choice of bargaining what you will be paid at the end of each month and when you are not paid, you file a legal proceedings against such institution/company/organizations.

Haggai 2:8 "The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts."

Isaiah 40:29 "He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 40:30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

"Remember that it was, I the Lord who giveth thee power to make wealth" (Deuteronomy 8:18)

2 Corinthians 9:8 "And *God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work*: 9:9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever."

Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Stop trying to join *anybody to do what he/she is doing and get wealth from it*
You will not succeed in what others are doing, you will only succeed in what God has designed *only for you to do in this world/universe/generation*
Before you get into that endeavour/job/business/career designed for you, you need to surrender to the Lordship of Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary to *restore humanity to its original glory*
Thus
Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

Matthew 11:28 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Mark 1:14 "Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: *repent ye, and believe the gospel.*"

Acts 4:10 "Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, *that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole*. 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 4:12 *Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.*"

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Is God Interested In Bet9ja by MhizVee(f): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
Thanks for the piece sir, permission to share sir.
Re: Is God Interested In Bet9ja by paxonel(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
What is the difference between tithing and gambling?
In tithing, you pay to get something in return, so is gambling.
In tithing, you don't always get anything in return, so is gambling.
In gambling, people are chopping your money, so is tithing.
Re: Is God Interested In Bet9ja by MhizVee(f): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
paxonel:
What is the difference between tithing and gambling?
In tithing, you pay to get something in return, so is gambling.
In tithing, you don't always get anything in return, so is gambling.
In gambling, people are chopping your money, so is tithing.

are u tithing because u want to get something in return? It is more blessed to give than to receive, most times the reasons why we dont receive blessings from God is because we carry this "give me" relationship mentality, all man wants is to give and receive sharp, sharp, I think even if you want to receive as a result of tithing, you have to go through the long process of having to wait before receiving and patience is learnt in the waiting period.
Re: Is God Interested In Bet9ja by paxonel(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
MhizVee:
are u tithing because u want to get something in return? It is more blessed to give than to receive, most times the reasons why we dont receive blessings from God is because we carry this "give me" relationship mentality, all man wants is to give and receive sharp, sharp, I think even if you want to receive as a result of tithing, you have to go through the long process of having to wait before receiving and patience is learnt in the waiting period.
and that will amount to God delaying in his promise of him opening the window of heaven and pour out a blessing that tithe payers cannot curtail?
Ofcourse the reason why people pay tithe is because they are expecting this down pour of blessings which should be very sudden and quickly as though God is provoked by their giving.
They want the returns to come down faster than any quick money doubling investment they can ever think of
Re: Is God Interested In Bet9ja by MhizVee(f): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2019
Tithing and gambling are two different things, the risk involved in gambling, the uncertainty of the outcome, the odds are always in favor of the game house, can u compare this with tithing, its the duty of every christian to pay tithe. They are two different things man.
paxonel:
and that will amount to God delaying in his promise of him opening the window of heaven and pour out a blessing that tithe payers cannot curtail?
Ofcourse the reason why people pay tithe is because they are expecting this down pour of blessings which should be very sudden and quickly as though God is provoked by their giving.
They want the returns to come down faster than any quick money doubling investment they can ever think of
Re: Is God Interested In Bet9ja by paxonel(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
MhizVee:
Tithing and gambling are two different things, the risk involved in gambling, the uncertainty of the outcome, the odds are always in favor of the game house, can u compare this with tithing, its the duty of every christian to pay tithe. They are two different things man.
if it were the duty of Christians to pay tithe then there is no point comparing tithing with gambling.
But if it is not the duty of Christians to pay tithe then gambling is far better in the sense that people sometimes win in gambling, but in tithing, the only person winning always is the pastor collecting the tithe.

So, the question now is, how is tithing the duty of christians?
Re: Is God Interested In Bet9ja by MhizVee(f): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Are you a Christian?now see it this way, your parent that sponsored you in school, when they had nothing, they squeezed out the little they had and gave to you, Infact they are the reason why you are alive, when you make it in life, would you take care of your parent? in fact the money you will give to your parent is more than the tithe you give to the God that loves and protect you even more than your parent, since it is your duty to take care of your parent, what your duty to God?. Whether or not you pay your tithe, it doesn't stop him from protecting you.
paxonel:
if it were the duty of Christians to pay tithe then there is no point comparing tithing with gambling.
But if it is not the duty of Christians to pay tithe then gambling is far better in the sense that people sometimes win in gambling, but in tithing, the only person winning always is the pastor collecting the tithe.

So, the question now is, how is tithing the duty of christians?
Re: Is God Interested In Bet9ja by paxonel(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
MhizVee:
Are you a Christian?now see it this way, your parent that sponsored you in school, when they had nothing, they squeezed out the little they had and gave to you, Infact they are the reason why you are alive, when you make it in life, would you take care of your parent? in fact the money you will give to your parent is more than the tithe you give to the God that loves and protect you even more than your parent, since it is your duty to take care of your parent, what your duty to God?. Whether or not you pay your tithe, it doesn't stop him from protecting you.
ok,
I agree it is good to give to the church something even above 10% of our salary to advance the kingdom of God on earth, but certainly not exactly 10% as though we are compelled by some agreement to do so.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Christian Memes In Pictures / Is JEHOVAH The Name Of God? / A Miracle That Looks Like A Lie...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.