Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths (956 Views)

Nigerian Lady Lists The Dangerous Substances Consume By Youths / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / Man Who Took Tramadol In Lagos Tied Up While Behaving Strangely (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths by thesettingz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
[b]Firstly I would like to correct the impression that using Tramadol alone makes people high, No it doesn't, it only makes you high when taken with another substances.

I use be a frequent user of this drug, and i can say this substantially that tramadol when taken alone only makes you feel good, extremely happy, and sometimes u take life very simple and it divides ur night sleep into series or sequence. What do I mean by series? i take this drug then because I was a night guard in a company like that, and anytime I took this drug at most 200g, I stay awoken, I do not feel like sleeping, and when I do wish to sleep, I stay very conscious of my surroundings, should anything drop or ordinary inset moves, I immediately wakes up. All these I wasn't able to achieve without the drug no matter how hard I tried. Ask any good user they will say the same thing as I wrote.
When I was a user, I use to think why is been happy and feeling good a crime, then I went through the adverse effect of the drug, i now saw that it does more harm than good.

Tramal when taken with energy drinks enhance ur sex life and makes u stay longer. But could result to erectile disfunction in the latter future

Banning Tramadol is not the issue, if Tramadol is banned, people will go as far as sniffing other substances that make them high, imagine someone sniffing glue, another one trending now is alabukun and many more. I believe the causes of these depressions on youth should be tackled instead. People take tramadol just forget thier shortcomings in life,there is no work and no hope for youths. Eveb bet9ja is not helping resulting in serious depression All these should be addressed, by the authorities in charge before banning these drugs.

This thread is not to support the use of drugs but to correct the notion that tramadol when taken alone makes people high, which is very wrong it only makes you extremely happy regardless of the dosage taken and divides ur night sleep in series, as wakes u up at interval[/b]

Cc: lalasticalala
Re: Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths by taylor88(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
This is dont know what he's talking about

Stopped reading when i saw tramadol alone doesn't make people high
Re: Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths by thesettingz(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
This is dont know what he's talking about

Stopped reading when i saw tramadol alone doesn't make people high

Oga read very clearly, u have to take tramal with other substance before it can makes u high..... Unless u have another definition for highness
Re: Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths by taylor88(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
thesettingz:

Oga read very clearly, u have to take tramal with other substance before it can makes u high..... Unless u have another definition for highness

Is there any other definition of highness than ur post up there?
Re: Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths by thesettingz(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:

I believed highness is been induced on something thereby making u lose control of ur senses........... U don't lose control of ur sense when on trams
Re: Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths by HEADYWORLD: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
I saw this somewhere.... I heard this is what guys are rooting for now... My generation want to high with anything

Re: Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths by haywire07(m): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:

bros, goan sitdown . Trams doesn't make you high. The Op already highlited the effect of the drug and there's nothing like intoxication in it.
The feeling u get from alcohol or weed is what defines "highness"
Re: Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths by thesettingz(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
haywire07:
bros, goan sitdown . Trams doesn't make you high. The Op already highlited the effect of the drug and there's nothing like intoxication in it.
The feeling u get from alcohol or weed is what defines "highness"

Correct
Re: Counter Thread On Why Tramadol Is Been Taken By Youths by Akwasi(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2018
thesettingz:
[b]Firstly I would like to correct the impression that using Tramadol alone makes people high, No it doesn't, it only makes you high when taken with another substances.

I use be a frequent user of this drug, and i can say this substantially that tramadol when taken alone only makes you feel good, extremely happy, and sometimes u take life very simple and it divides ur night sleep into series or sequence. What do I mean by series? i take this drug then because I was a night guard in a company like that, and anytime I took this drug at most 200g, I stay awoken, I do not feel like sleeping, and when I do wish to sleep, I stay very conscious of my surroundings, should anything drop or ordinary inset moves, I immediately wakes up. All these I wasn't able to achieve without the drug no matter how hard I tried. Ask any good user they will say the same thing as I wrote.
When I was a user, I use to think why is been happy and feeling good a crime, then I went through the adverse effect of the drug, i now saw that it does more harm than good.

Tramal when taken with energy drinks enhance ur sex life and makes u stay longer. But could result to erectile disfunction in the latter future

Banning Tramadol is not the issue, if Tramadol is banned, people will go as far as sniffing other substances that make them high, imagine someone sniffing glue, another one trending now is alabukun and many more. I believe the causes of these depressions on youth should be tackled instead. People take tramadol just forget thier shortcomings in life,there is no work and no hope for youths. Eveb bet9ja is not helping resulting in serious depression All these should be addressed, by the authorities in charge before banning these drugs.

This thread is not to support the use of drugs but to correct the notion that tramadol when taken alone makes people high, which is very wrong it only makes you extremely happy regardless of the dosage taken and divides ur night sleep in series, as wakes u up at interval[/b]

Cc: lalasticalala

I guess tramadol has made you lose some few brain cells as well. They are fried my friend

(1) (Reply)

Medics / Natural Hypertension Reversal Care / Incredible Health Benefits Of Garden Eggs (egg Plants) And Its Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.