Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Vandora: Meet Vanessa Williams, BBNaija Housemate, Biography - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vandora: Meet Vanessa Williams, BBNaija Housemate, Biography (32517 Views)

BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vandora: Meet Vanessa Williams, BBNaija Housemate, Biography by LekkiGists: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2018

Vandora real name is Vanessa Williams.
She loves food a lot, and likes talking to people, a make up artiste and she loves watching TV.
According to Vandora, she was completely down when she failed her second year in the university.

Vandora says her family were beyond shocked to find out that she’d be going into the Big Brother House, but then, she’s 100% sure they’d be supportive of her.

She had a quick chat with BBNaija before she was ushered into the house;
What irritates you the most about other people: I’m usually very tolerant but sometimes you just don’t like people from the first time I see them.

What will you be bringing to the BB house: My personality, charisma, heated conversations

What will you do with the prize money: Invest (but I’m not sure on what to invest)
Vandora’s Instagram & Twitter Profile is: @andora_vandora

Vandora’s Facebook Profile is: Vanessa Williams

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/bbnaija-bbnaija-2018-housemate-vandora.html

1 Like

Re: Vandora: Meet Vanessa Williams, BBNaija Housemate, Biography by buygala(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nice one pandora smiley

2 Likes

Re: Vandora: Meet Vanessa Williams, BBNaija Housemate, Biography by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oya make una no derail oh, them don dey pay this mod to ban us. If una derail na money for dia pocket oh

Oya mod no ban me oh

55 Likes

Re: Vandora: Meet Vanessa Williams, BBNaija Housemate, Biography by fergieboy: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Skrrr PRA PRA PRA angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vandora: Meet Vanessa Williams, BBNaija Housemate, Biography by Endyu: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Who she epp?

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whitemoney: Why Maria May Evict Me, Queen On Sunday / A Show Without A "FAT" Contestant - Monalisa Stephen Blasts BBNaija Organizers / See How Nigeria Voted For The Nominated #bbnaija Pairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.