Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,283 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Rihanna Reunites With French President Emmanuel Macronfor Global Education Fundi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Reunites With French President Emmanuel Macronfor Global Education Fundi (379 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Reunites With French President Emmanuel Macronfor Global Education Fundi by 123similar: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Rihanna continues to be an advocate foreducation around the world.

The ATI singer reunited with French president Emmanuel Macron on Friday at the global Partnership for Education-- for which she is an ambassador -- summit in.

Senegal, where Rihanna spoke on behalf of providing education for some of the world's poorest children.

I would like to thank President Macron for having me...

I would like to especially thank everyone who's pledged and donated today," the 29-year-old artist began her speech.

We've made tremendous progresstoday today, but of course, our work isnever done.

This is a fight that we are never going to stop fightinguntil every boy and every girl has access to education," she added.
http:///2BR88tP

Re: Rihanna Reunites With French President Emmanuel Macronfor Global Education Fundi by troublemakea(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2018
I can see an alhaji at the back wink Nigerians goin places since 1 AD

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia And Wife, Annie Stuns In Matching Ankara Oufit (photo) / Shatta Wale Reacts To Pastor Predicting His Death / Nigerian gossip nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.