Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal (67328 Views)

Angelique Kidjo Speaks Yoruba As She Visits Lagos Studio And Meets With Asa / DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by MGab25(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2019
DJ Cuppy reunited with her ex-boyfriend and Davido’s Manager Asa Asika, at the Afro Nation Festival holding in Portugal.

The billionaire daughter and entertainer excitedly shared the video on her Insta-Story ahead of the beach event she will be headlining alongside other Nigerian music stars. Here is the video DJ Cuppy shared with a ‘Reunion’ caption;

Watch Video-

http://www.kangolblog.com/dj-cuppy-reunites-with-ex-boyfriend-asa-asika-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by NwaAmaikpe: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2019
shocked

Sex with the ex is always the best.
Less stress.

Okafor's Law Vol. 2. 2019 Revised standard edition.

418 Likes 21 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by jovialswag(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2019
she wants to reset her brain

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Tamasaba: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2019
Sweet exes...not like Nkiru that keeps telling every girl she sees me with that I am a BIG dog that will hit u multiple times before running.

55 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by DaInferno(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2019
so what's does the LOL in the function mean, and if it's what in think it is, what's the point of it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2019
And so, shey make I fry sand ni.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by simonlee(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2019
its hard for ladies like cuppy to find true love!
me sef dey trip for her like mad,but i know say if i bleep her like 4-5times, she go just taya me from den! undecided

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by tstx(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Yawn
Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by nurex01(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex with the ex is always the best.
Less stress.

you are back again

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Hotzone(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
All na shelling

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Lexusgs430: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
She asked a question......... Why ask if you might be shocked @ the response.........

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Someone should tell me what to invest with ₦700,000

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Damfostopper(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
wow.......reunites with ex........

well.... okafor's law loading in 3, 2, 1......

if you know you know

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Gallantfortune(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Life is easy.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Funmmyastic: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Nice one,they look good together.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Awesomefred32(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin grin grin
Olosho must still remain an Olosho

13 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by imitateMe(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
Since the union with Anthony Joshua failed, reunion with her ex is the next logical step. The man sef dey play him game well. The problems women face... cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Eagleboney(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
where Mr eazi dey This go dey pain am now
Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by wethebest(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kk
Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Hisxellency: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wow!
This post just made Nigerian economy more better.
I'm chilling with a cold bottle of origin right now celebrating this awesome post.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by Myhusband(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex with the ex is always the best. Less stress.

I can relate

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by banio: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
A fuckee and a fucker can't stay close in peace again.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by emmabest2000(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Once you debe

You will always re-debe at any get-together opportunity grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
So, what now?
Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Remimadrid:
And so, shey make I fry sand ni.
Thanks jare.
Re: DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hisxellency:
Wow!
This post just made Nigerian economy more better.
I'm chilling with a cold bottle of coke right now celebrating this awesome post.

People need to read this again

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Olu Abiodun's Family Conducts Autopsy. Releases Statement On His Death / This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.