Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate (10655 Views)

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced / Room N Parlour Self Contian@lakowe Phase2(#180k)per Year / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2010
It has been a while since i have posted any thing on NL properties and i have given myself the well deserved break from people using me to achieve their own selfish interest. I have promised my self not to do any free search again as long as i want ( view reasons here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=416660.msg5748873#msg5748873 ) but since i made a promise to look for Hidden treasures free of charge before i made my U turn, i have to keep that promise one last time. wink

You all know Dayo of R'N'D Continental has been working on looking for a hidden treasure for Nairalanders that is cheap and safe document wise and he has found so many but i have turned all of them down either because of the distance or the documents look dodgy and suspect and there is no way on this God Given earth am i going to endorse such a property or land no matter how cheap it is (View topic here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=378821.msg5336508#msg5336508) but finally after 3 months of scouting, searching and intense legal search from all angles, i am pleased to say  Dayo has finally done it and has found something magnificent to say the least and i am very very proud to endorse it as one of the best Hidden Treasures on Nairaland and am secretly jealous it wasnt me that found it first. So i must say Congrats to Mr Dayo. Your patience and perseverance has finally paid off and am also proud to endorse you as one of Nairaland's finest agents that people can trust and deal with because you have earned mine too which is something i hardly or rarely do. smiley

This Properties has everything a first time buyer or investor is looking for and the pricing is unbelievable. This is not only a steal but a dash. Let me lay out all the bare essentials of this lands and its in Lakowe Phase 2:

1. For those of you always looking for lands in an already Established booming Estate in Lekki/Ajah/Ibeju Lekki with all the amentities you would expect a very plush estate to have that is within Budget, you might have finally struck diamonds here. This Estate is in Lakowe Phase 2 and a well known government sanctioned estate.

2. The Estate has a valid Excision Document that has been gazetted and has a well planned survey plan encompassing the whole plots

3. The estate is a very popular estate

4. In fact this estate is operation buy today and build tomorrow. If you have plans to leave it dry for the next one year or so, i am sure your affluent neighbours will be on your neck to finish up your house and if you can't, you should gerrout from their estate or sell it to someone who can add to the worth and salt of the estate. This is not for those looking for using it for investment purpose. Omonile will take over it quickly and sell it to serious developers.

5. It has light, gated security for all resident, the streets are mapped by the government and its a very serene environment. It is located right after the famous Victoria City Cemetary and honestly its is a very good buy. I also noticed it has no Omonile problem and the builders of the other properties attested to that.

The owner bought 15 plots years back, travelled and came back to meet it in the same state he bought it but  he has been left behind in terms of development and the speed the estate grew was beyond his imagination. He has carved out the one he needs for his own personal use and is selling the remaining 10 plots on a massive give away dash price. I have met the true owners, the people he bought it from, investigated it all the way to alausa, the omoniles in charge, the original surveyor and every concievable person or document that has to do with this particular land and i have given it a pass mark.

I have sat down to Look at the price of the land, the other fees including omonile fees, survey, legal, agency etc and the total package for this deal is unbelievable. People just hear  a land is going for N2million and they start jumping up, but when all the other hidden fees start creeping it from the side that makes the land total package ballons to N3Million or N3.5million, they begin to fret and ask questions. I dont do that. I look at the the total package fees and see if it is affordable.

For a combined price of N2.3 MILLION for everything including the land and documentation and Omonile fees, Agency, Legal, Survey, Signing, Foundation Fees blah blah, Show me a better deal for a well developed Estate like this and i will beg you to go for that one.

Unfortunately its for only 10PLOTS but that's life. Some people are destined for greatness while others will be onlookers wishing they had the opportunity to cash into this Bonanza. Anyway technically its 9Plots remaining because i intend to get one there too. Whenever i see a steal, i steal mine quick before others grin Its the advantage and reward of doing all the dirty work and waka waka under the sun finding a hidden treasure for you.

So contact Dayo for any thing relating to the Land. I am only holding on to the information of the legal documents privately because i have learnt that such information these days are better kept private and i will show you in my office if need be. Dayo will be the one incharge of the site viewing and all if need be and once they are gone, the thread closes. Bonanza's dont last!

Dayo's number is 08031303157 for more info

Cheers

Below are pictures of the Estate and Land in Question. One more thing, the land is as dry as ever. Totally unbelievable!!!! Once again, this is not for land speculators or tourists or people that are merely inquisitive . Its for people strictly looking for a good land in lekki environs in a well developed estate that is bloody cheap with very good documents. The price has been thoroughly negotiated for on your behalf if any and is finally fixed. Those that are going to ask can't they take N2Million for all, should remember that Omonile fees are the most dangerous fees people ignore at first but when the land has been bought, your omonile fee could jump to a million Naira if your not careful. So please be realistic in your inquisitions and queries and ask the right questions.

P:S: All the pictures i have taken here is only on ONE STREET ALONE shocked shocked shocked!

I Cannot go round the whole estate to snap pictures because it is a very very Big Estate and it is extremely well developed with Magnificent Eye Popping Houses with well laid out developments. I will also beg you to take a tour of the estate from any angle and marvel at the wonders there and be kind enough to assist me too with pictures if time Permits you. An Estate Valuer valued each of those plots there at N4Million each minimum without any other hidden fees like legal, survey, omonile, Agency, family signing . . . blah blah! If after your tour you think i have blown things out of proportion about the validity of the estate, its size, development and serenity, please feel free to come and counternance my search report because this is the ultimate LAND DASH i have come across in a very very long time.
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2010
Side View of the Land immediately beside a beautiful house in the Estate

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2010
Front view of the available 10plots remaining on that street

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2010
Side View of the Plots

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2010
The Dryness of the land

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2010
The Sand texture of the land

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2010
More view of the Soil Topography

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2010
Immediate surrounding of the back of the 10 plots. No other space is available. People are building furiously!

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2010
The immediate neighbourhood

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2010
Still behind the 10plots remaining

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2010
Also behind the 10 plots remaining

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2010
Still behind the 10plots. Massive work is going on

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2010
Still behind the remaining 10 plots. Like i said no body is buying to keep. They wont allow it. They want their estate to be fully fully developed

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2010
Further surroundings close by the 10plots:

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2010
The surveyor from Alausa checking whether the property is free from Government acquistion

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2010
Opposite the lands. Very beautiful houses

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2010
More Views of the immediate surroundings

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2010
More of the surroundings

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2010
More Surrounding Views

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2010
more

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2010
Immediately Opposite the 10 plotsland

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2010
A tour of the estate

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2010
More from the estate surroundings

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2010
More view of the Estate

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2010
More of the Estate

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2010
More of the estate

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2010
More from the Estate

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2010
The Estate

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by lawyer(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2010
More from the estate

Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by Sprumbaba: 12:00am On Apr 19, 2010
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by thirdeye(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2010
This is good, well done Dayo and Lawyer.
Re: Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate by PRD(m): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2010
Lawyer, I admire your transparency.
Dayo, please I am in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Mini Flat / Lagos Living: Solving Nigeria's Megacity Housing Crisis / Amazing Bungalows Affordable @ Abijo Gra To Suit Your Budget And Comfort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.