Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced (41290 Views)

450sqm/900sqm Beechwood Estate, Lekki (C of O) +pix / Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawyer(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
For quite a while now a lot of people have been asking me where to buy a good piece of land especially in an established estate without omonile wahala that has all the known infrastructures such as light, good roads, well laid out plots and proper layouts, gated community, accessible and most of all affordable and I have been scouting the whole of lagos looking for another hidden treasure and I think I have found one and its called Beechwood estate at Lakowe Along the Ajah/ Ibeju Lekki Axis.

To be honest I stumbled upon this estate by accident early this year when I went to investigate some omoniles trying to re-sell another person’s property along that axis. They were driving me around and taking me on a joy ride and drove pass this estate. I was amazed that there was a hidden gem like this concealed in this part of lekki/ajah. I marveled at the well tarred roads, the layout, the street addresses, the houses being built, the scerene environment etc and I immediately dismissed it as one of those high priced estates like Lekki Scheme 1 or Scheme 2 or Eko Akete starting from N15Million and above.

Later on this year Mr Dayo of RND Continental one of my trusted Nairaland Agents alerted me about this Estate and that loads of people were rushing the estate and I should alert Nairalanders. Firstly I dismissed it again because I hadn’t researched any of the documents or confirmed their genuinity and secondly the prices I was seeing on Nairaland properties per plot was from N15Million upwards and I know that’s not what most Nairalands are looking for price wise. He shocked me by telling me that most of the people advertising those lands in that estate as thieves trying to reap quadruple commission and the price of the estate was between the range of N5.5Million to N6Million including all costs, fees etc.

I couldn’t believe it and tasked Dayo to connect me with the Owners of the company and for me to get all the documents to investigate properly before I ascertain the true cost of the place and ownership. It has taken me months privately to investigate all parties and am pleased to say this is one of the best finds I have seen in a while based on the costs and comfort it brings and I will break everything down for you to see piece by piece to see the advantages of this estate.

Below are the some of the documents the estate possesses which also include a Global C/O covering the whole estate, a sample deed of assignment from a current purchaser ( some parts have been edited to protect the privacy of the owner), the layout of the estate and full survey plan of the estate.

1 Like

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawyer(m): 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Pictures of the perimeter survey and estate layout

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawyer(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
1. Firstly this advert is strictly for those who have the money to buy a plot of land up to N5Million plus looking for a plot of land in a very good estate managed by a reputable developer.
2. Those looking for an Estate where they can build comfortably without any Omonile wahala concerning foundation fees, roofing, signing of documents, trespassing or 2 people quarreling over any land and all the attendant problems associated with omoniles
3. Those that have always craved to be in a well planned estate in the Lekki Ajah axis that will have the same infrastructures as the Lekki Schemes but at a far cheaper affordable rate with proper layout outs, plots, blocks and very good documents to back it up
4. An estate with well tarred roads, light, security, borehole, petrol stations, hospitals, school etc and it’s a completely dry land so no extra money for sand filling
5. The price is a one of fee for life which includes the cost of the land, legal fees, Agency fees, transfer of document fees and survey fees.

The name of the Estate is called BEECHWOOD ESTATE Owned and Managed by ARM INVESTMENT MANAGERS ltd a company with a good track record Who are also the owners of the Famed FARAPARK ESTATE at Abijo just after the famous CROWN ESTATE. It has a confirmed registered Certificate of Occupancy registered as 62/62/2004W at the lands registry at Alausa with no encumberance as of the date writing this expose and it has a certified layout of each plot of land measuring 450sqm. Each plot of land goes for N6Million now and 5 years ago it was just N3Million per plot. How many estates in Lagos will have all these and will go for N6Million for every payment? Astonishing!

In fact most of the lands have been sold out and its just a limited few or buying from a 3rd party that remains. This to me is a very fair place price and an absolute steal for an estate with all these facilities. Lekki Scheme 2 which is just 10 minutes away from this place doesn’t have all these facilities in place now and each plot goes for N13Million and most of them are water logged. This is my best bet advise for those looking for an estate with all facilities in tact to purchase considering the cost of providing tarred roads everywhere, functional security, water, light etc far out weighs the selling cost and most importantly NO OMONILE WAHALA! Trust me Omonile wahala would out weigh N6Million on its own.

As usual, I am going to put below the documents they have and pictures so as to assess everything yourself and if your interested you can contact me through the numbers below. Make sure this year you buy properties that have valid documents. Am tired of hearing stories of lands without proper documents and I will do my best to locate more of these hidden treasures with documents so you can build peacefully in Lagos.

Also you can contact
Mr. Adedayo A. Adediran

(M.D / C.E.O)
R & D Continental Services Ltd
Tel: 08031303157, 08176999339, 07028191617

He is the locator of this gem and I have given him hell for more than 6 months in verifying these documents and his patience with me and steadfastness will make me endorse him as a very good and trust worthy agent you can deal with and he has passed all my tests and is given a very high vote of confidence in dealing with him.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawyer(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Below are some of the pictures of the estate

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawyer(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
More pictures

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawyer(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Surrounded by good petrol stations, schools and adjoining estates that are very peaceful too

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawyer(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
More pics

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawyer(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
More pics of the surroundings

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawyer(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
More pics

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by lawyer(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
As you can see this is a gorgeous well planned estates with all the facilities you can think of and I have taken pains to investigate them and put all their documents here for you to see. There is nothing hidden under the sun and it can be verified also. I also want to warn everybody here not to just take things based on face value or pictures on the net to just start buying properties because you like what you see. Take your time to go and visit the place, ask your questions, also ask to see these documents physically before you make a purchase. Don't buy anything just straight from the Internet without seeing what your buying. If your not in Nigeria, contact a trusted representative to go and see the estate physically and the documents and don't pay until your satisfied. Before the estate gives you the document to sign I will personally go through every one legally to make sure your papers are up to date. I wish you well and God bless you and your new home if your one of the lucky purchasers. And did I remember to tell you it's cheap? If you doubt the cheapness, try and calculate the cost of buying a land in Ajah, fencing it, getting your paper work, constructing good roads, having water everywhere, gated security and fence and a serenity without the fear of omonile trespassing or selling your land all for N6million per plot? If you see such a place in Ajah pls show me so I will buy it too o! Lol

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to call me or Mr Dayo below for more inquires

Mr. Adedayo A. Adediran

(M.D / C.E.O)

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by eafa: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dear Lawyer, if you find any estate like this in the mainland of the same value, especially along the Lagos/Ibadan expressway, I will be very much interested.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by musb92yahooco: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin NAIRALAND GET LAWYER shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by miccheck57: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hmmmm.... This is a good deal... Am subscribing... Thanks for this info.... God bless u
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Maxymilliano(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nice... Lakowe ain't far from me, presently holed up at Fara Park, will come visiting soon...
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by DJDOLA(m): 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
WOW 5million naira I need 2 buy dis land ooo..but wait how much I have in my account self d last time I cheak its 21thousand naira how did I need 2 join dis 2 complete 5miller..pls can any give me loan?

2 Likes

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by pekelepekele(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na ow much too much tori!!!

2 Likes

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Lawyer do you know if the place floods

I dont know much about place on the Island
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by brownlord: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
This plot of space measuring 8 by 10 along nairaland express way is for sale. Contact me if interested. No omoni shit

Lord i cover this post with fire, any body that try to hide my post or ban me, i bind u

9 Likes

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by mancheeutd(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dude r u being paid 4 all these research or wats ur gain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by donugapi(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
The place is quite nice... I bought one from townsville a few years ago...
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Maestronaija(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
In as much dat i luv 2 buy d land...

am scared of lekki flood.....

V.I and lekki wod sink if nuttin is bin done.....
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by chemashie(m): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
DJDOLA: WOW 5million naira I need 2 buy dis land ooo..but wait how much I have in my account self d last time I cheak its 21thousand naira how did I need 2 join dis 2 complete 5miller..pls can any give me loan?
loan to build a house? i hope it is face me I slap you?
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by alleviate2002us(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
@OP, I go give U wan china "correct clean" Wig....You try! Taking all the time and effort to put this up! Am just getting to know the real cost of this estate thanks to your efforts. I'll spread the word. Kudos!
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by wallosky: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
i made an inquiry about this estate some time ago and was told they have sold out, except buying for those that want to resell.. see the reply i got

WI refer to your enquiry about purchasing a plot of Land with the Beechwood Estate, Lakowe.
Currently there are no direct plots for sale; by direct we mean straight from the developer, Beechwood Development Company Ltd (ARM). There are however plots (450sq.m and 900sq.m) available from the secondary market, that is original buyers willing to sell, depending on your choice.
The price range for 450sq.m is between 5,200,000-6,000,000 while the 900sq.m is between 11,000,000-12,000,000.
Kindly let us know your preference so we can arrange a plot for you.
We thank you and look forward to your response.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Yours Truly,

Yemi Adetoye

J. S. Realty Co., 6 Raymond Njoku Street, S. W. Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria

yemi@jsrealtyonline.com

+234.1.794.4949| 761.3010

cell: 07042398136
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by MITNEXUS: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
is this not the estate having issues

Residents, ARM bicker over Beechwood Estate agreement
http://www.punchng.com/business/homes-property/residents-arm-bicker-over-beechwood-estate-agreement/

1 Like

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by nex(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Not bad, personally, I'm planning on acquiring some landed property this year, and I sure will look their direction.
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by fuke(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
lawyer: 1. Firstly this advert is strictly for those who have the money to buy a plot of land up to N5Million plus looking for a plot of land in a very good estate managed by a reputable developer.
2. Those looking for an Estate where they can build comfortably without any Omonile wahala concerning foundation fees, roofing, signing of documents, trespassing or 2 people quarreling over any land and all the attendant problems associated with omoniles
3. Those that have always craved to be in a well planned estate in the Lekki Ajah axis that will have the same infrastructures as the Lekki Schemes but at a far cheaper affordable rate with proper layout outs, plots, blocks and very good documents to back it up
4. An estate with well tarred roads, light, security, borehole, petrol stations, hospitals, school etc and it’s a completely dry land so no extra money for sand filling
5. The price is a one of fee for life which includes the cost of the land, legal fees, Agency fees, transfer of document fees and survey fees.

The name of the Estate is called BEECHWOOD ESTATE Owned and Managed by ARM INVESTMENT MANAGERS ltd a company with a good track record Who are also the owners of the Famed FARAPARK ESTATE at Abijo just after the famous CROWN ESTATE. It has a confirmed registered Certificate of Occupancy registered as 62/62/2004W at the lands registry at Alausa with no encumberance as of the date writing this expose and it has a certified layout of each plot of land measuring 450sqm. Each plot of land goes for N6Million now and 5 years ago it was just N3Million per plot. How many estates in Lagos will have all these and will go for N6Million for every payment? Astonishing!

In fact most of the lands have been sold out and its just a limited few or buying from a 3rd party that remains. This to me is a very fair place price and an absolute steal for an estate with all these facilities. Lekki Scheme 2 which is just 10 minutes away from this place doesn’t have all these facilities in place now and each plot goes for N13Million and most of them are water logged. This is my best bet advise for those looking for an estate with all facilities in tact to purchase considering the cost of providing tarred roads everywhere, functional security, water, light etc far out weighs the selling cost and most importantly NO OMONILE WAHALA! Trust me Omonile wahala would out weigh N6Million on its own.

As usual, I am going to put below the documents they have and pictures so as to assess everything yourself and if your interested you can contact me through the numbers below. Make sure this year you buy properties that have valid documents. Am tired of hearing stories of lands without proper documents and I will do my best to locate more of these hidden treasures with documents so you can build peacefully in Lagos.

Also you can contact
Mr. Adedayo A. Adediran

(M.D / C.E.O)

He is the locator of this gem and I have given him hell for more than 6 months in verifying these documents and his patience with me and steadfastness will make me endorse him as a very good and trust worthy agent you can deal with and he has passed all my tests and is given a very high vote of confidence in dealing with him.

Cheers

With 5M you will have a nice roof over your head in Our Ibadan.

Na by force to build for Lagos ?

Come to the peaceful City of Ibadan.

There are crammers here too but with due diligence you get through.

1 Like

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by azpekuliar: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
With those 3 ACN toll gates/checkpoints coming up on that axis... grin Hell no man!

2 Likes

Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
towards the end of last year i spent a considerable time in the lekki/sangotedo/awoyaya/ibeju/lekki trade zone areas etc. . . .thanks to work!
one day, i decided to look/around. so, i hopped into the truck. and off i went.
i went as far as crossing the bridge and then the toll gate. i got scared, did a reverse and went back.

at topic,
my word! the work going on in that axes is monumental.
like beechwood estate, other estates are springing up.
i made enquiry about a number of them including beechwood but i never really followed up.

i must say though, many of the houses are lovely and surroundings are well planned.
surely, for any interested person(s) this is the time to own a property in that area.

however, the jury is still out though as the area is surrounded by water.
so could be prone to flooding
Re: Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced by Dayo3(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Please Note: All surveys, documentations, transfers, etc. are all being handled by ARM (Beechwood Estate Developer) and is being overseen by Lawyer in order to ensure transparency

More pictures

For further Inquiries and inspection,
Please call 08031303157, 08176999339
BB PIN: 271D5B52

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations / Excel College School Building Collapses In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.