Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Should One In Debt Pay Tithe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should One In Debt Pay Tithe? (295 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should One In Debt Pay Tithe? by tobechi74: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2018
QUESTIPN : SHOULD ONE IN FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES WHP IS YET TO PAY HOUSE RENT, OWING LOTS OF FRIEND STILL PAY TITHE

ASSUMPTION: THE PERSON IS A CHRISTIAN WHO STRONGLY BELIEVE IN TITHING.ALL ANSWERS SHOUKD BE BASED ON THIS ASSUMPTION.

MY VERDICT:
GOD WILL BE MORE disappointed IN ONE for pledging to payback loan but failed that is breaking a promise.he will be more angry with you for failing to pay your death than paying tithe

laws are meant for man.man not created for law.he knows and understand your predicament .he is merciful won't be angry with you

I know some will still advice you to hive in faith believing that God will repay you a thousand folds. well. God is not a money doubler and doesn't support gambling either. the church is not a business or investment center

one who is in financial distress is in need of money. he has declined from a church giver to a church receiver. he should request financial assistance from the church

you can list down the amount. , so whenever You become buoyant, pay back.

any other suggestion?

(1) (Reply)

The Gifts Of Holy Spirit. / The Secret :- The 5 Indicators Of An Evil And Wicked Heart / Bello Apologises To Catholic Bishops Over Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.