Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? (15469 Views)

Is It A Sin To Give Offering And Tithe With Old Money? / Notice: Some Nairaland "Atheists" Are Now Going Diabolical And Into Witchcraft / Why Is It That People That Play Instrument In Church Don't Give Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2018
In some churches, I've seen this so many times that guys who play instruments in the church do not pay offerings or give tithe.

According to what i gathered, most of the instrumentalist are being paid by the church.

I took the question to my Twitter page, asking my followers. "Did you notice that guys who play instruments in church don't give offering?"

Check out so many reactions below.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 04, 2018
More photos

1 Share

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2018
cc lalasticlala md44 Seun

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by pyyxxaro: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2018
Offering Police well done oh

Go round all the churches and help us arrest them

Come and take the Hilux key embarassed

Nobody force u make u put offering , if u like nor put , if u like put

Naa u n God know were una go meet

15 Likes

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 7:16am On Feb 04, 2018
They don't get paid either. The free service is their offering. Offering must not be in cash or materials only, it can be anything useful to the church.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by KendrickAyomide: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2018
Hahaha. I noticed am too.. even Ushers self na manage

2 Likes

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by KendrickAyomide: 7:17am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:
They don't get paid either. The free service is their offering.
Keep Quiet !!! u ar talking trashh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Keep Quiet !!! u ar talking trashh
Why?

5 Likes

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by KendrickAyomide: 7:19am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:
Why?
why u come go modify your comment
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 7:20am On Feb 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
why u come go modify your comment
What is the fundamental difference between the one you quoted and the modified version? You also modified your initial comment, didn't you? Your initial comment was "keep quiet", you later added something.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by KendrickAyomide: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

What is the fundamental difference between the one you quoted and the modified version? You also modified your initial comment, didn't you? leave me, i know am foolish
the number of letters ..
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Iseoluwani: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Stale news

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by KendrickAyomide: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

What is the fundamental difference between the one you quoted and the modified version? You also modified your initial comment, didn't you? Your initial comment was "keep quiet", you later added something. leave me joor, My points are baseless
u don drink this Sunday morning
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
the number of letters ..
Anyone who wish to comfirm who made the statement of being foolish to himself can simply do that by navigating through the quoted comment. You actually said that to yourself and truly you are.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
u don drink this Sunday morning
You don't need to tell us, it is obvious.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by KendrickAyomide: 7:28am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

Anyone who wish to comfirm who made the statement of being foolish to himself can simply do that by navigating through the quoted comment. You actually said that to yourself and truly you are.
oga u modified your comments.. You even confirmed it earlier
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Stale news
Do you know the meaning of Internet forum?

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by KendrickAyomide: 7:29am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:
You don't need to tell us, it is obvious.
Lmao
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
oga u modified your comments.. You even confirmed it earlier
You also modified my comment to describe yourself, didn't you?
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 7:31am On Feb 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Lmao
Keep laughing it out, that is you.

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by KendrickAyomide: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

You also modified my comment to describe yourself, didn't you?
i never did.. that was your comment.. you later Modified it.. i was so quick that i quoted before u for modified. How can i modify your comment
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
i never did.. that was your comment.. you later Modified it.. i was to quick that i quoted before u for modified. How can i modify your comment
Navigate through your quote back to my comment, you will see how you describe yourself, which is different from my comment. Stop disgracing yourself, people are reading.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by KendrickAyomide: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

Navigate through your quote back to my comment, you will see how you describe yourself, which is different from my comment. Stop disgracing yourself, people are reading.
What's my business with people.. u no know say people dey read wen u insulted your self
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
What's my business with people.. u no know say people dey read wen u insulted your self
Okay. The person that typed to describe himself as "being foolish" on a public forum must truly be foolish. How it appears on the forum regardless.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Samsimple(m): 7:47am On Feb 04, 2018
me self I no dey pay but wetin i dey collect in return for my service is unimaginable

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by HARDLABOR: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2018
What about pastors wife and kids, do they also pay offerings or tithes too?

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by ezeonline2(m): 8:05am On Feb 04, 2018
Even the choir members
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2018
12submarine:

Why?
it's to bad to quikly jump into conclusion, some instrumententalist are nt poor as ur think, our drumer here has 3 different cars..

during offering time, they have to be on the instruments, even choirs.. in our church we have an offering basket at thier choir stand, bt because of thier own work they don't give when other are giving..

2 Likes

Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by 12submarine(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
it's to bad to quikly jump into conclusion, some instrumententalist are nt poor as ur think, our drumer here has 3 different cars..

during offering time, they have to be on the instruments, even choirs.. in our church we have an offering basket at thier choir stand, bt because of thier own work they don't give when other are giving..

Below is my comment. Please show me how you arrived at the bolded in your comment.

12submarine:
They don't get paid either. The free service is their offering. Offering must not be in cash or materials only, it can be anything useful to the church.
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 04, 2018
CHAI!
Re: Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? by Ifebaby16(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2018
wink interesting.

Are you a passionate writer looking for an avenue to show the world what you’ve got? Do you have passion for Technology?
We are in need of 15 Contributors to be writing quality tutorials for us on these categories: Phones, Computers, Graphics Design, Auto, Mobile App, Banking & Finance, Social Media, Online business.

You can be earning at least N1,500 daily, N45,000 monthly writing about tech-related articles on our website.
Interested persons should send an email to 303writers@gmail.com indicating the category he/she would like to handle along with brief bio of you and we'll reply you with full details.

Note: You must be on WhatsApp

See you on board!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastors: 10 Things You Must NEVER Do, No Matter What / 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.