Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Do You Truly Have Him?(part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Truly Have Him?(part 1) (199 Views)

Can I Truly Have Peace Of Mind? / Are You Truly Serving God? / Have You Truly Bèen Born Of Water And Spirit ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Truly Have Him?(part 1) by Godwantsyou: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2018
Now we all say we are christians and we believe in the Lord, now i want you to think deep down in your mind, how true is that?.

Now when you say you have the Lord, then you have to stay away from all unrighteousness.but then are you staying away?.

Matthew chapter 6vs24 says no man can serve two Masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon(devil). This simply means we can't claim to love the Lord and love unrighteousness it isn't corroborating.

So please and please, henceforth i want you to truly have him. don't let other things distract you especially the things of the world.
By God's grace i Mololuwa Israel Ayansina will be back to say more tomorrow morning. Have a blessed day.

Kindly share with others, make sure you won't be the only one to read this piece. Thank you and God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 18/03 /2018 Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.