Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. (615 Views)

I Visited The Morgue Unprepared / "If You Have Visited Our Abuja Regional Office In The Last 5 Days, Self-isolate" / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2018
Is it true that 90% of Nigerians never visit the hospital in which they were born.

As for me I don't even know the name of my birth hospital.
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2018
I don't have the address!
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by dingbang(m): 8:42am On Feb 04, 2018
I don't even know if mine still exists..

Halten clinic in port Harcourt.. Anyone knows the hospital?
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by dingbang(m): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Mynd44 pls move to frontpage

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2018
modelmike7:
I don't have the address!
Or maybe you belong to the categories of people like me that were born at home.
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2018
Ighoga898:

Or maybe you belong to the categories of people like me that were born at home.

Lol, perhaps........
and many more were born in churches also!
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
Mynd44 pls move to frontpage
I hope he listens to you, cos he is so busy dishing out bans to members as if he is giving out popcorn!
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by dingbang(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2018
modelmike7:

I hope he listens to you,
cos he is so busy dishing out bans to members as if he is giving out popcorn!
lol why do we get all fussy about this ban thing. Being banned is not a death sentence. Infact its a tool to checkmate addiction to nairaland grin which could help one to spend more time on real day activities rather than virtual communication.
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
lol why do we get all fussy about this ban thing. Being banned is not a death sentence. Infact its a tool to checkmate addiction to nairaland grin which could help one to spend more time on real day activities rather than virtual communication.

You are 100% right about this bro!
Time for church now, see ya!
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2018
modelmike7:

Lol, perhaps........
and many more were born in churches also!
And on the way to or from farm.
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by SUPERPACK: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
wonder why people are afraid of ban, when i can create 50+ usernames in an hour, with same email address as the 1st.
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2018
I was born at home
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2018
SUPERPACK:
wonder why people are afraid of ban, when i can create 50+ usernames in an hour, with same email address as the 1st.
how do you do it?
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by SUPERPACK: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: How Many Of You Have Visited Your Birth Hospital. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
For where? grin

(1) (Reply)

VAGINISMUS: Must Read For All Ladies / Stomach Cancer Vs Stomach Ulcer.. / Severe Body Pain/ache- Doctors Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.