Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine (33846 Views)

Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband / Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic / Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by tboss80: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2018
‘I will buy male sex doll for Val’

Ahead of celebration of this year’s Valentine Day, which comes up on the 14th of February, Nollywood diva, Tracy Daniels has opened up on how she intends to make the special day a memorable one for herself.

The light-skinned diva, who was once married to a wealthy Indian expatriate,said she’s planning to buy a male sex doll as a Val gift to herself. This, she explained is to enable her ascertain the reality of the sex doll.

Tracy made this startling revelation while in a chat with HVP,on Whatsapp. She said “I want to match the duties of a sex doll with that of one’s partner and see if one is getting more or exact same service because to me love affair goes beyond sex.”

The actress, however, challenged the opposite sex to do for their partners what a sex doll cannot do for them,adding that “The woman would have no option than to follow you as her leader and would in turn carry out the duties beyond a sex doll.”

A true advocate of healthy relationship, the Ebony State-born beauty who’s known in Nollywood alongside her twin sister, Treasure as “Golden Girlz,” said “I want our men to start taking their roles more seriously because they are the leaders in relationships whether it’s dating, marriage or building the family.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/nollywood-golden-girl-tracy-daniels-blows-hot/amp/

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by 12submarine(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2018
I hope the male sex doll will serve the purpose of sexual satisfaction as well as being the paying maga. Not that you will still be using guys as the magas.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by wtfcoded: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2018
O dikwa mma

1 Like

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by mikejj(m): 10:52am On Feb 04, 2018
grin y go abroad.sex dolls dey here 9ja
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Threebear(m): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2018
Will sex doll give you money after knackin the kpekus? grin
Wisdom is essential!

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by BruncleZuma: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
See her funny moustache...how's that our business?

4 Likes

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Attention seeker....she needs to be baptized with sperm.

Spare the ROD and spoil your GF/Wife....so the Bible said angry

1 Like

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
HER LIFE. HER CHOICE. HER DOLL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by iceberryose(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nairaland frontpage now has more trash than Uniben Hall 3 toilet
SMH

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by maxiuc(m): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
: grin cheesy

What's the difference

When you have uncountable Love Machine in your hand bag

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Bedlecturer(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sex starved Maniac
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by 4sls: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Interesting
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Fernandowski(m): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thot thot thot!!!!
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Firstcitizen: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Anyone man capable of sleeping with a lifeless object such as a sex doll is capable of having an erection on sighting the corpse of a nu.de female. He may also be capable of having sex with such corpse.

What is the world turning into for goodness sake?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by oshe11: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Only open the thread because I read "Nollywood Actress" and I know say I no go know her.....

AND I DONT KNOW HER......

MEANWHILE.....

8YEARS OLD FACEBOOK ACCOUNT FOR SALE
#IFYOUKNOWYOUKNOW

3 Likes

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Uyi168: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
This sexdoll stuff is becoming stale
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by solpat(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
SMH angry

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Chelseaboii1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
Who send you message?

Must u announce?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by jamael(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
How does someone advocating for healthy relationship combine these two sentences for her valentine day wish.

I will buy male sex doll for Val
and
I want our men to start taking their roles more seriously because...

8 Likes

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by FabulousAutos(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Uwa mmebi
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Hmajeed(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hey ��
Why pay more for less�

Like seriously�, why pay 1k for 1g when you can get it for 600 naira!

Abii which one is the data that you will subscribe and you will have to wait till midnight to use it �.

You know how red you become when you realise you have data but you only have between 12am and 5am to use it �.
Save yourself the anger and frustration, You can get

1gb for 650
1.5 for 1,100
2gb for 1300
3gb for 1800

And 5gb for 3100!!

You see what we mean by awoof! , Even if you're broke you don't need to do Facebook/Whatsapp only subscriptions .

An amazing 500mb is just for 400,
You don't believe us Abii, or you're scared of scammers!�

You can hold us accountable, our account number is always there for you to report to your bank!

What is thou waiting for, won't ye call/message us at 07065882230 !

We are determined to make thou smile again �

Our Customer service will make you blush �
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by ImpressionsNG: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
Until the male sex doll malfunctions while on top of you and then pumps you to death. Remember you can't beg it to stop, because it does not listen.

Anyhow, guys, prevent your woman from considering a sex doll replacement by ensuring that you never suffer network failure or premature surrender when it is time for action. Become the ultimate bedroom assassin with the natural and miraculous combination of garlic and vitamin c. You wouldn't believe how effective this combination is until you try it. If you hate garlic smell, there is an alternative way to avoid it.. Get all the full details here and thank me later.....
http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by joenor(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
she's entitled to what she desire.

1 Like

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Megatrix: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by afbstrategies: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
She should put this on billboards everywhere in Nigeria. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by myettiallah: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Your head shall be separated from your body ..
Insha Allah
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by free2ryhme: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Luukasz(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Same way I will make many chicks my sex tools on that day
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by etoman1(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2018
The 'S' over there has a tail and two horns.

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Chelseaboii1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin
iceberryose:
Nairaland frontpage now has more trash than Uniben Hall 3 toilet
SMH
cheesy grin
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by wristbangle: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
And so? Must you announce it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner / Basketmouth & Julius Agwu Kids In Traditional Attire For Their School's Cultural / How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her - Seun Egbegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.