Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,042 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine (33861 Views)

Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband / Etinosa: It Is Better For Regina Daniels To Be A 6th Wife Than Be A Side Chic / Pretty Mike Gets. A Sex Doll For His Birthday (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by adekhingz(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin I just tire for u....

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by bionixs: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
12submarine:
I hope the male sex doll will serve the purpose of sexual satisfaction as well as being the paying maga. Not that you will still be using guys as the magas.
who go donate the buying money,if no bi mugu. Women and their tiny unformatted brains sef

1 Like

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Chelseaboii1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
oshe11:
Only open the thread because I read "Nollywood Actress" and I know say I no go know her.....

AND I DONT KNOW HER......

MEANWHILE.....

8YEARS OLD FACEBOOK ACCOUNT FOR SALE
#IFYOUKNOWYOUKNOW

Hw much u wn sell am?.
He go sweet to use hustle oo
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by wink2015(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
tboss80:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/nollywood-golden-girl-tracy-daniels-blows-hot/amp/

She is just Looking for Cheap Popularity with a view to get social media attention.

Nairaland stop using your FRONTPAGE FOR TRASH NEWS.

TRACY DANIELS whatever her name want an easy way to gain popularity.

Let her go and advertise her LABEL ON THE FRONTPAGE OF Agege Bread!
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by unofficialbadch(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Haha, I laughed angry
Luukasz:
I guess you must have had a friend or family member run mad for you to know a mad man's armpit is hot or perhaps you a ritualist
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Aboguede(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sure she needs it. Over indulgens of anything is surelly bad. Bad habit
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Kobicove(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Who cares? undecided
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by kazzy4u(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ogun kill you
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Troublemaker007(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Attention seeker....she needs to be baptized with sperm.

Spare the ROD and spoil your GF/Wife....so the Bible said angry

Biko, which Bible?

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by oshe11: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chelseaboii1:

Hw much u wn sell am?. He go sweet to use hustle oo
Lol.... Normal level. 8years and na 8k
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by sulakishop(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Wetin this olosho dey talk sef, wetin concern us?
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Chelseaboii1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
oshe11:

Lol....
Normal level.
8years and na 8k

Ma gv u 2k jor
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Hust0n(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lady Caught Pant Down with Friend's Lover, Speedily Turns and Act As Sex Doll�
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4z3RzAoeu4 �� Click Link to Watch
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
So undecided
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Nizguy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pls can sum1 help me and tell her no need to waste money on sex doll, am here already grin
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by kereman1: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Wat do u need a man sex doll for wen u can buy a trapoon, for a lesser amt any portable which still fnx same as d sex doll
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Theoigios(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
People are beginning to degrade themselves, having sex with 'things', a doll??...

Even a dog wouldn't Bleep a doll...
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by chuckdee4(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
Everyone, including those with nothing worthwhile to say are now talking anyhow
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by oshe11: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chelseaboii1:

Ma gv u 2k jor
hahhahahaahhahahaahha

even 5yrs account no be 2kgrin
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by mechanics(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
She's on her own.
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by henrysolution(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
the bitter truth

Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Chelseaboii1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
oshe11:
hahhahahaahhahahaahha

even 5yrs account no be 2kgrin

Na street na..... D way fbk dey chase me out ehn na wao oo

I need old account man
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by oshe11: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chelseaboii1:

Na street na..... D way fbk dey chase me out ehn na wao oo
I need old account man
Thats why account wen dn pass 5yrs is better.....
I no lie u na 10kbI dey sell, I jst said 8k to avoid haggling.... if u dey run street u supose knw the price range
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
12submarine:
I hope the male sex doll will serve the purpose of sexual satisfaction as well as being the paying maga. Not that you will still be using guys as the magas.

Guy why he dey pain you Na? If she won marry sex doll make she marry am. You be weak guy oh.
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by lereinter(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
indian used and drop
when an indian use u, gaddem the outcome is better imagined
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by 12submarine(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
michael142:

Guy why he dey pain you Na? If she won marry sex doll make she marry am. You be weak guy oh.
I swear the thing no fit pain me lai lai.
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by nonix22(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Threebear:
Will sex doll give you money after knackin the kpekus? grin
Wisdom is essential!
Come to think of it, why do we give these babes after exhausting our energy just to let a thick liquid out while demonstrating ur stamina??
Chai, I miss abroad!
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by nonix22(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
Threebear:
Will sex doll give you money after knackin the kpekus? grin
Wisdom is essential!
Come to think of it, why do we have to give these babes money after exhausting our energy just to let a thick liquid out while demonstrating ur stamina??
Chai, I miss abroad!
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by anigold(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
tboss80:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/nollywood-golden-girl-tracy-daniels-blows-hot/amp/
imagine Tracy Daniel is having a doggy style and the male sex doll mistakenly plug the thing in her ass hole,before she could struggle to switch off the doll,we might be hearing different version of the story from Sahara reporter how Tracy Daniel was raped by a male intimacy gadget..
Re: Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2018
Where is Tracy Daniels ? Guys move in to desist her from such act....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Opens Up On Bambam & What Went Wrong Between Them / Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" / Tobi Bakre And Miracle Hang Out Together (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.