Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Paper Type In Utme Not Shade - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Paper Type In Utme Not Shade (824 Views)

Jamb Will Never Penalise/cancel Any Result Over Change Of Paper Type / 16-year-old Boy Scores 311 In Utme / Please Help, Do Jamb Have A Candidates Paper Type On Their Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paper Type In Utme Not Shade by Peterwilliams(m): 5:42am On Apr 19, 2010
To go straight to the point after writing my jamb i forgot to write my literature paper type is these going to be a problem for me, i was hesitating to pass my paper what i am going to do now?
Re: Paper Type In Utme Not Shade by gunners4u: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2010
Dont be panic is not paper type dat is shadeded, is subject combination.
Re: Paper Type In Utme Not Shade by Nobody: 7:33am On May 01, 2010
there was nothing like dat in my answer sheet it was only my reg no and write the subject ur offering that was on the answer sheet and the first question what type are u answerin can u imagine!!! this was a massive error on jambs part the comp.answer sheet in which candidates were to use for the shading of subject comnbination wasnt provided just like the handheld scanners and detectors jamb claimed to have deployed we nigerians should move to the abolishment of JAMB!!!!!! NO MORE JAMB! NO MORE JAMB!! people who write are liable to die of heart attack.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Ordeal Or Experience With Cultist / Facts For Those Utme Candidate Who Chose Polytechnic Ibadan / Unaab Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.