Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Check Out Olamide Flaunts New Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Olamide Flaunts New Look (549 Views)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Olamide Over His ‘see Mary See Jesus’ Lyrics / Olamide Flaunts His New Braided Hairdo. Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Olamide Flaunts New Look by Realloading(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2018

Nigerian rapper and songwriter, Olamide took to his social space to share pictures of his new hairstyle

The ‘Science student’ crooner shared the pictures on his instagram page and wrote in the caption;

Nothing last forever…..
Olamide is mourning right now. The musician lost his mother, Alhaja Adedeji to the cold hands of death on Tuesday, January 29

He took to instagram to announce the death as he wrote;

Orisa bi iya o si
The burial is supposed to have been held during the week according to Muslim rites.

http://realloading.com/entertainment/check-olamide-flaunts-new-look/

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Things You Will Never Believe That Wizkid And Davido Does -100% Crazy / Rihanna Newly Born Baby / Indian Woman Becomes Grandmother With Dead Son’s Semen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.