Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) (36407 Views)

Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) / Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by congorasta: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
biafrians...
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by wtfcoded: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nice one
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Onnasucs1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nwades:
Igbo Amaka, Okezie is really working meanwhile I passed through Aba to owerri yesterday and my little observation shows that Aba is getting neat by day trying to beat owerri the once neatest city in Nigeria. while we are still celebrating faulks rd, pH rd came. Thanks Okezie, something is happening at osusu rd by btc, I heard Omuma rd is next
why do you have to compare a place as dirty as Aba to anywhere

FYI Aba is still dirty. You just passed, you didnt didn't stay angry
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by ud4u: 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
The governor did well
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by sunitab(f): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
thank God for the them grin grin. journey mercy to them
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by sunbilor(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nwades:
Igbo Amaka, Okezie is really working meanwhile I passed through Aba to owerri yesterday and my little observation shows that Aba is getting neat by day trying to beat owerri the once neatest city in Nigeria. while we are still celebrating faulks rd, pH rd came. Thanks Okezie, something is happening at osusu rd by btc, I heard Omuma rd is next
Okezie is working silently to recreate the image of Aba inspite of initial challenges. God be with him. I pray the trainees put what they learnt to good use. God bless Abia.
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by mrskillz: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
That’s how u guys will enjoy this thread without bashing from the other side...God bless the Omoluabis
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by manci(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Congrats to flat heads nation at least they use their lives in good way than those youths who sacrificed theirs life to dilector .
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Originalsly: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
So how will they practice and share what they learned? ...do they have similar equipment?...if not... how will it better the community?
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Lovely538: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
What is expected of the government now is to help these guys setup and start production,while doing that they can also train other guys and pass the knowledge to other
youth, but Nigeria government the reverse will be the case... Witchcraft
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by ofexpryz(m): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Congratulations to them
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Solar Technology
Hydroelectric Dam Technology
Automobile Technology

These technologies should also have students in them.

1 Like

Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nice one by the state governor
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Jaquar456: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is a great initiative. Probably the only positive achievement of the current Abia State administration,
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nwades:
are you done
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
Stanleyville:
Pls immigration should count dem to see if them complete o...

Some fit Don japka!

Savage grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by laliga01: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
bewla:
Nexf Aba chinko shoes

buy one get two free

So this your running stomach has not stopped? Go get flagyl before hate kill you.
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Alariiwo: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Did they speak Chinese or igbo Engrish? grin
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by ibori1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
y did u step on my shadow, u wan injure my spirit?gel its over (Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report) ( Share)
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Soon South east will become role model for the entire country and African continent in terms of commerce and industries
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Congrats to them

Na they will give us ABA ft China
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Whizkay(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Super Nice.
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
are you done
why asking, any drink for me or are you pained ?
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
Good.
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by simons17(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pls count them well to be sure they up to 30 before departing from that country..
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pavore9:
That is human capital development!
something Buhari does not comprehend
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by ofem89(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
China prepare to come n learn from them cos they r going to add aba made ideas to produce some unimaginable.
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Bluffly: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
mangood74:
new innovation on the way
welcome back
I doubt until proven otherwise. Knowledge is different from creativity
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by nwatakwochaa(m): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
It's only the stupid ones that will return to this hell.
Who u wan come back here make shoe for.?
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
laliga01:

So this your running stomach has not stopped? Go get flagyl before hate kill you.
Thanks any way but China shoes are fake not like Italy shoes so
Re: 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Dis is not wat i want to hear.
what do you want to hear? that they smuggled cocaine? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Course Is More Lucrative To Study In Nigeria? / Level 8 Salary For Hnd Holder / Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.